Cass, Rob and Kira back in Disney! Toddlers' tempers and tantrums PTR NOW LIVE !!!

I'm listening to Mouseworld Radio and my absolute favourite Disney park music is on right now :cloud9::love::cloud9:

It's a medley of several songs that are played about 30 minutes before Illuminations. :woohoo: My fave is called Montezuma :goodvibes

It just takes me right back to Epcot, sitting and waiting for the show to begin :cloud9:

It's my happy place music :love:

55 more days!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1::woohoo::banana::yay:

we listen to that almost every nite.:hug:
plus a special lady sent us a cd of illuminations.:cutie::grouphug:

I'm listening to Mouseworld Radio and my absolute favourite Disney park music is on right now :cloud9::love::cloud9:

It's a medley of several songs that are played about 30 minutes before Illuminations. :woohoo: My fave is called Montezuma :goodvibes

It just takes me right back to Epcot, sitting and waiting for the show to begin :cloud9:

It's my happy place music :love:

55 more days!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1::woohoo::banana::yay:

I hear ya Cass. I'm listening to Illuminations right now and loving it. We bought a new HDTV last Christmas and haven't had it on much. We're always listening to MouseWorld Radio.

I just close my eyes and imagine I'm there. :cloud9::cloud9:

Lovin the Trippie girl! :thumbsup2

I love that pic of "marker mishap" Kira. I had left Sarah in the care of not only her father but her uncle as well one day. Her uncle discovered her in the bathroom putting mommy's mascara on ALL OVER HER BODY. Mommy wears waterproof mascara on top of that. Sean said she had mascara in every nook and cranny. Her uncle calls her Sarah Mascara now.

I was actually gonna shoot you a PM if I didn't see you soon here ;) Glad you found us :thumbsup2

Wow, you'll be in Disney in exactly one month!!! :cool1: Oh a trippie would be FABULOUS!!! Yes, one day we shall celebrate our anniversaries in Disney together :woohoo: How great would that be ;)

I don't really have all that much more to say and now I am wondering why the heck I started this thing so early :lmao::rotfl2: I'm sure I will find something to blabber on about :rolleyes1

Please send me the link of your trippie that you WILL be writing cus I don't wanna miss it! :rolleyes:

Cass, you started this pre trippie because well, you've got some serious groupies girl! And this is how we are until we can get our next new Cass update when you're on your trips:surfweb::woohoo:! Love that magic marker shot, omg! All us Moms "got" that one, and how. Hey, so will you be doing this trip "live"? Please say yes, we would just love you for it:cloud9:.

I was up bright and early this morning (yard sale in a few hours) so I thought I'd pop in (was hoping for some new Kira pics) and say GOOD MORNING!

I love that pic of "marker mishap" Kira. I had left Sarah in the care of not only her father but her uncle as well one day. Her uncle discovered her in the bathroom putting mommy's mascara on ALL OVER HER BODY. Mommy wears waterproof mascara on top of that. Sean said she had mascara in every nook and cranny. Her uncle calls her Sarah Mascara now.

sarah mascara.:lmao::lmao:

So I have been reading about lost kids and such over on the family board. Most parents want their kids to have some type of ID on them in case they get lost but I think Kira is just too young for that.

I've read about the bracelets, which she would just take off. And having ID in pockets and such but most of her clothes don't have pockets and she would just find it and throw it away. :rolleyes:

I read about the shoe laces ID tag but she wears crocs most of the time or running shoes with velcro.

I've read about the tattoos you can buy but I don't think that would work for us either.

I've also read that it's not a a good idea to have your young child's name prominently displayed.

Some of the ideas I have read about are great ideas if your child is a little older but haven't come across anything that would suit my little princess.

So I've been trying to come up with a way to have some type of info on her just in case (God forbid!) we ever get separated on the trip. :scratchin

I came up with an idea and while it's not perfect, it just might work for us.

I made stickers with our cell phone numbers on them. I will stick these on her back every day. The numbers are small enough that you could not read them unless you are really close but I made the "If Lost" part big enough so that a Cast Member would be able to notice it.

I've whited about our numbers, but here they are so you get the idea.

kira-lost-sticker.jpg

Another good tip I learned on the Family Board is to take a picture of Kira every morning before we leave the hotel/condo so that we remember exactly what she is wearing. :thumbsup2

Obviously, we plan on keeping her in our sight at all times but sometimes things happen so at least this way, if someone finds her, they have a quick way of finding us! :thumbsup2

I think that is a great idea. It happens so quickly. harrison has wondered off a couple of times in a store. It has ended up both times he just hid in the clothes racks near me but it scares me to death. And I am good about holding his hand and keeping an eye on him. It just takes one quick glance away and poof he's gone.

:rotfl2:

Cass love don't worry if Kira wonders off in WDW everyone knows who she is and who she belongs to........:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

She's hardly likely to answer the same way one KK kid when Rosie told her "your mother was looking for you" She's not my mother:mad:.......Names will remain......:rolleyes1

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

we listen to that almost every nite.:hug:
plus a special lady sent us a cd of illuminations.:grouphug:

I like that special lady :goodvibes

I hear ya Cass. I'm listening to Illuminations right now and loving it. We bought a new HDTV last Christmas and haven't had it on much. We're always listening to MouseWorld Radio.

I just close my eyes and imagine I'm there. :cloud9::cloud9:

Lovin the Trippie girl! :thumbsup2

I could listen to that music all day long!! I think I know every note by heart now after listening to it for 10 years! Oh wow, it WILL be 10 years this October that we first saw and fell in love with Illuminations Reflections of Earth!!! :love: I heard some rumours that they are changing it soon. :sad1:

Sarah Mascara, too funny!!! :lmao:

Cass, you started this pre trippie because well, you've got some serious groupies girl! And this is how we are until we can get our next new Cass update when you're on your trips:surfweb::woohoo:! Love that magic marker shot, omg! All us Moms "got" that one, and how. Hey, so will you be doing this trip "live"? Please say yes, we would just love you for it:cloud9:.

I am NOT doing a live trippie this year but I WILL be checking in on this thread when we have some down time at the condo :thumbsup2

Just look at it this way, my trippie will be even better because I will have way more time to write all the details when I get back instead of doing it quickly while I am there ;) :rolleyes1

I was up bright and early this morning (yard sale in a few hours) so I thought I'd pop in (was hoping for some new Kira pics) and say GOOD MORNING!

I have a pic to post a little later on ;) Good luck with your yard sale Mel!! :goodvibes

I think that is a great idea. It happens so quickly. harrison has wondered off a couple of times in a store. It has ended up both times he just hid in the clothes racks near me but it scares me to death. And I am good about holding his hand and keeping an eye on him. It just takes one quick glance away and poof he's gone.

It only ever happened to me once, the first time we went into Toys R Us without a stroller and I swear I turned away for ONE second and I turned back and she wasn't there. :scared1::eek::scared1::eek: My heart DROPPED and I went to look down the aisle where she was and I turned around and she was right behind me :lmao: Of course in my panicked state, I assumed she ran off, but instead she just stood next to me and when I had turned around, she was now behind me :rotfl:

I went and bought one of those wrist leashes so I give her the choice now of being in a cart/stroller or wearing the wrist thing :goodvibes

Better safe than sorry right Lori ;)

Kira's autograph book came yesterday :cool1:

It turned out great!! :goodvibes

Here's a few pics of the finished product....

autographbook1.jpg

autographbook3.jpg

autographbook4.jpg

I added some blank pages at the end

autographbook5.jpg

Oh and looking through it, I realized I made a boo-boo :guilty: I realized that while Mike and Sully are at the parks, they don't do autographs. Oh well :rolleyes:

And here's me and the princess looking at her book. She loved it!! :love:

autographbook2.jpg

Cool!! Well you better be posting that video!!! :cool1::thumbsup2

I uploaded the pages to Shutterfly and I ordered an 8x8 photo book.

Awwww, poor Goofy is just big-boned :rolleyes1
:lmao::rotfl2:

Every time he goes to the vet they put him on a diet and he gains weight :scared1: So I've stopped taking him and he can live out the rest of his life happy and fat :rolleyes:

On the video, we talk about it, but it would be just for goofing around, kinda tongue in cheek. I do want to make a serious making memories one too though. The kind we would actually show people! LOL

Those pics with Goofy are so cute! I love that he wants attention anywhere he can get it. LOL
Where are Lilo and Stitch? I would think they would be the same way. LOL

You're not doing a live trip report? Oh, how will I live while you are gone? Those made each day fun because it felt like we were on vacation with you...and your trips are nice and long. I am sad, but I also understand how hard and time consuming it is while trying to enjoy a vacation (and also how expensive internet is while on the boat! :scared1::sad2:). So I am sad, but sympathetic, if that makes sense.

LOVE THE autograph book! What a great keepsake, and about the Monsters Inc, you could just post the picture there with them instead!

I also love the park music too, I have both the pre 2004 loop and the after 2004 Illuminations pre show loop, is the ones you like on the post 2004 one?

We leave in 12 days!!! :yay::woohoo::banana:

On the video, we talk about it, but it would be just for goofing around, kinda tongue in cheek. I do want to make a serious making memories one too though. The kind we would actually show people! LOL

Those pics with Goofy are so cute! I love that he wants attention anywhere he can get it. LOL
Where are Lilo and Stitch? I would think they would be the same way. LOL

You're not doing a live trip report? Oh, how will I live while you are gone? Those made each day fun because it felt like we were on vacation with you...and your trips are nice and long. I am sad, but I also understand how hard and time consuming it is while trying to enjoy a vacation (and also how expensive internet is while on the boat! :scared1::sad2:). So I am sad, but sympathetic, if that makes sense.

LOVE THE autograph book! What a great keepsake, and about the Monsters Inc, you could just post the picture there with them instead!

I also love the park music too, I have both the pre 2004 loop and the after 2004 Illuminations pre show loop, is the ones you like on the post 2004 one?

We leave in 12 days!!! :yay::woohoo::banana:

I would love to see that funny video!!! :thumbsup2

Lilo and Stitch are still around but I keep them separated from the girls most of the time. Lilo is great but Stitchy can be grumpy sometimes and I don't want to take any chances :sad2:

Hmm, when you say you have the pre-show loop, do you mean you recorded it from your computer??? I need to do that one day, however, I just bought the CD which has my 2 faves Montezuma and Tula :thumbsup2 I remember the past 3 trips sitting in Epcot listening to the pre-show music, so I would say it's post-2004 loop :thumbsup2

We have free internet at the condo and Rob needs internet on the ship because he needs to do some work so I will be checking-in and maybe posting a few pics but no major details will be posted. It really does take up a lot of time to do the live trippies which is why I decided against it.

isnt she the best?:cutie: we cant wait to hug her again.:grouphug:

Me too!!!! :cool1:

Oh and looking through it, I realized I made a boo-boo :guilty: I realized that while Mike and Sully are at the parks, they don't do autographs. Oh well :rolleyes:

i will however sign autographs on the ship.:rolleyes1

great book cass. :thumbsup2

I totally get you not wanting to do it live, we'll be patient! But ya gotta promise not to forget one single detail ok? Cuz you just know we have to hear about it all, right? LOL. I love the book Cass! Nice job, she will love that growing up, something that is all hers.

Cass, the book is beautiful!!! Do you mind if I ask where you got it printed?

BTW, it looks like you'll have room for photos on those pages, too. So if she gets her picture taken with the character you can add the photo to the page later on. That will work nice for what to put on the Mike and Sully page. :)

i will however sign autographs on the ship.:rolleyes1

great book cass. :thumbsup2

I will bring my autograph book then ;)

I totally get you not wanting to do it live, we'll be patient! But ya gotta promise not to forget one single detail ok? Cuz you just know we have to hear about it all, right? LOL. I love the book Cass! Nice job, she will love that growing up, something that is all hers.

I am sure I will bore you all with every single detail :lmao:

That's a really lovely photo Cass.

Thanks Heather :hug:

Cass, the book is beautiful!!! Do you mind if I ask where you got it printed?

BTW, it looks like you'll have room for photos on those pages, too. So if she gets her picture taken with the character you can add the photo to the page later on. That will work nice for what to put on the Mike and Sully page. :)

I normally get my photo books done at mypublisher.com but they don't have a small square book and that's what I wanted for Kira's book so I got hers done at Shutterfly.com :thumbsup2

Cass, the autograph book is just lovely! :love:

Thanks Bendy! Oh I have a pic for you, I need to find it and show it to you. :thumbsup2

Here's a photo for all you finicky eaters :rolleyes1

stackedfood-kira.jpg

She did this the other night at dinner time :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter