• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cass, Rob and Kira back in Disney! Toddlers' tempers and tantrums PTR NOW LIVE !!!

Hi Cass,

I followed the link from Brenda's thread to here. Great PTR so far and Kira is soooooo cute. :goodvibes

Do we have room here for a little one?.....:rolleyes1

I think we can manage ;) Nice to see you around these parts :hug:

so Cass, you'll not be cruising with Robs family this time?:sad2:
thats too bad.:sad1: pirate:;)

Yeah, that's really too bad. Sorry to disappoint you Mike. I can wear a tube top on formal night to make you feel all better though if you like ;)

NOT!!!!!!!!!

Hi Cass,

I followed the link from Brenda's thread to here. Great PTR so far and Kira is soooooo cute. :goodvibes

Glad you found us Bridget! Hope you can stick around for the long haul :rotfl2:

A cute little story

My daughter did something really cute that I just have to share with you guys. :goodvibes

It was Wednesday morning and I was busy getting stuff ready for Rob's birthday. Kira was in my office under one of my work tables playing with toys and she calls out to me "Mom, you take a picture please?"

:eek:

OMG, did she really just ASK me to take her photo???? :eek:

When I break out the camera, she does one of two things usually:

1-Runs away yelling "NO PICTURES ME!!!!!!!!!!"

2-Says cheese while looking away from the camera.

So, of course I RUN to grab the camera in absolute shock and amazement and run to my office because now I am super curious as to why she would want me to take a picture of her.

Of course, in those 3 seconds, all kinds of scenarios are running through my mind. Mostly bad ones of course :rolleyes1

I get to my office and there she is sitting with our cat Goofy, looking out the window, cuddling him!!!!!!!! :lovestruc:love::lovestruc:love:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

My heart just melted. Not only was it incredibly cute but I was so in awe of the fact that she actually understood that it would be a great memory to capture on film! (ok, digital media card :lmao:)

She's definitely MY daughter :cloud9:

Here's the photo:

20090812_0351.jpg

A cute little story

My daughter did something really cute that I just have to share with you guys. :goodvibes

It was Wednesday morning and I was busy getting stuff ready for Rob's birthday. Kira was in my office under one of my work tables playing with toys and she calls out to me "Mom, you take a picture please?"

:eek:

OMG, did she really just ASK me to take her photo???? :eek:

When I break out the camera, she does one of two things usually:

1-Runs away yelling "NO PICTURES ME!!!!!!!!!!"

2-Says cheese while looking away from the camera.

So, of course I RUN to grab the camera in absolute shock and amazement and run to my office because now I am super curious as to why she would want me to take a picture of her.

Of course, in those 3 seconds, all kinds of scenarios are running through my mind. Mostly bad ones of course :rolleyes1

I get to my office and there she is sitting with our cat Goofy, looking out the window, cuddling him!!!!!!!! :lovestruc:love::lovestruc:love:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

My heart just melted. Not only was it incredibly cute but I was so in awe of the fact that she actually understood that it would be a great memory to capture on film! (ok, digital media card :lmao:)

She's definitely MY daughter :cloud9:

Here's the photo:

20090812_0351.jpg

too cute cass.:cutie::thumbsup2

I think we can manage ;) Yeah, that's really too bad. Sorry to disappoint you Mike. I can wear a tube top on formal night to make you feel all better though if you like ;)

NOT!!!!!!!!!
That is too funny, and I am so glad you guys are going with good Disney friends this year. I am sure it will make all the difference in the WORLD!

LOL, have we seen it?? :lmao::rotfl2:

Only about 50 times :rolleyes:

I found it about a month ago and showed it to her and she loved it! Just like the girl in it, she kept saying "Again!!!" And then every day for the next 2 weeks, she asked for the "Castle" video. It took me a minute to understand what she meant but as soon as you see Cinderella Castle, she said really loudly "CASTLE!!!" and I knew this is the one she meant ;)

I even saved it and put it on my netbook so we can watch it on the plane :cool1::woohoo:

It's such a great video :thumbsup2

I had a feeling you had seen it, but I just had to post it just in case you hadn't. I love that video too, and my sisters and I are hoping to do a video like it when we are in WDW in a few weeks (free dining, YAY!) to either "They're Everywhere" or "Gangsta's Paradise". LOL

And I LOVE the autograph book you made for her. Are you printing them all out yourself, or is the book being made somewhere?

Wow..that autograph book is awesome:worship::worship::worship:

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:
you had me there for a second.:cloud9:

Sorry to bust your bubble dawg ;)

That is too funny, and I am so glad you guys are going with good Disney friends this year. I am sure it will make all the difference in the WORLD!

I had a feeling you had seen it, but I just had to post it just in case you hadn't. I love that video too, and my sisters and I are hoping to do a video like it when we are in WDW in a few weeks (free dining, YAY!) to either "They're Everywhere" or "Gangsta's Paradise". LOL

And I LOVE the autograph book you made for her. Are you printing them all out yourself, or is the book being made somewhere?

Cool!! Well you better be posting that video!!! :cool1::thumbsup2

I uploaded the pages to Shutterfly and I ordered an 8x8 photo book.

Wow..that autograph ook is awesome:worship::worship::worship:

Thanks Heather :hug:

That is so cute. That's one huge Cat Cass.

Cass love will you pick up Rosie from the airport this afternoon,she's coming in to cuddle the "Cougar".....:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Awwww, poor Goofy is just big-boned :rolleyes1
:lmao::rotfl2:

Every time he goes to the vet they put him on a diet and he gains weight :scared1: So I've stopped taking him and he can live out the rest of his life happy and fat :rolleyes:

Hey Cass. Finally getting over here.:thumbsup2 This is great. I love all the pics of Kira. My fav is her a goofy. That is just adorable.:cutie:
The autograph book is amazing. You are one talented lady.:thumbsup2

Oh Cass, just catching up tonight and the pic with her and "Goofy", omg:cloud9:, you know that HAS to be framed, right? And that autograph book, you should go into business, that is just perfect! Now lets just hope she poses for each page:thumbsup2.

Hi, Cass! I'm just getting to read your trippie--love love love the video of Kira on page 2. Yo! Ho! Yo! Ho! A pirate's life for me! Too cute.:cutie:

Enjoy those tantrums--the bigger she gets, the bigger they get.:rotfl::rotfl:

Is it October yet?:yay:

Hey Cass. Finally getting over here.:thumbsup2 This is great. I love all the pics of Kira. My fav is her a goofy. That is just adorable.
The autograph book is amazing. You are one talented lady.

So great to see you Lori :goodvibes You are WAY too kind! :hug:

I think this is my new favorite Cass. :cutie:

Great job on the autograph book. Will you be MY mommy? :goodvibes

LOL, sure, but you and Chuck have to adopt me first :teeth: :rotfl2:

Love the pic Cass.
And the autograph book :worship:

Thanks Beckster :hug:

Oh Cass, just catching up tonight and the pic with her and "Goofy", omg:cloud9:, you know that HAS to be framed, right? And that autograph book, you should go into business, that is just perfect! Now lets just hope she poses for each page:thumbsup2.

She doesn't even know yet what an autograph means! :lmao: But I am hoping to gain her a tiny bit of extra attention with the characters ;):rolleyes1 I'm sure she will do fine with them, I've prepared her for 8 months now :rotfl:

Hi, Cass! I'm just getting to read your trippie--love love love the video of Kira on page 2. Yo! Ho! Yo! Ho! A pirate's life for me! Too cute.:cutie:

Enjoy those tantrums--the bigger she gets, the bigger they get.:rotfl::rotfl:

Is it October yet?:yay:

BIGGER????????? :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Please tell me you're fibbin' :rolleyes:

As soon as we get into the truck, she always asks for Pirates pirate: Should be a good trip ;)

So I have been reading about lost kids and such over on the family board. Most parents want their kids to have some type of ID on them in case they get lost but I think Kira is just too young for that.

I've read about the bracelets, which she would just take off. And having ID in pockets and such but most of her clothes don't have pockets and she would just find it and throw it away. :rolleyes:

I read about the shoe laces ID tag but she wears crocs most of the time or running shoes with velcro.

I've read about the tattoos you can buy but I don't think that would work for us either.

I've also read that it's not a a good idea to have your young child's name prominently displayed.

Some of the ideas I have read about are great ideas if your child is a little older but haven't come across anything that would suit my little princess.

So I've been trying to come up with a way to have some type of info on her just in case (God forbid!) we ever get separated on the trip. :scratchin

I came up with an idea and while it's not perfect, it just might work for us.

I made stickers with our cell phone numbers on them. I will stick these on her back every day. The numbers are small enough that you could not read them unless you are really close but I made the "If Lost" part big enough so that a Cast Member would be able to notice it.

I've whited about our numbers, but here they are so you get the idea.

kira-lost-sticker.jpg

Another good tip I learned on the Family Board is to take a picture of Kira every morning before we leave the hotel/condo so that we remember exactly what she is wearing. :thumbsup2

Obviously, we plan on keeping her in our sight at all times but sometimes things happen so at least this way, if someone finds her, they have a quick way of finding us! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter