Cass, Rob and Kira back in Disney! Toddlers' tempers and tantrums *Final Video!1/06*

Just as I was walking towards the exit, Rob and Kira were walking in. Apparently Kira had a really messy diaper and needed changing right away. :scared:

I grabbed her and her stuff and went to the ladies room. Without grossing you out too much, it wasn't pretty :rolleyes: Her bum was sore and she was crying and it was hard to change her. I felt bad for her because she was in so much pain. She got her pants dirty too so I wrapped her up in the change blanket and I carried her to the van. ...

Ugh...I feel your pain. ERnie had diarrhea for the last two days of the cruise and ended up with bad diaper rash at the end and the beginning of our WDW portion. It was terrible. Poor boy couldn't even sit for an entire day. :(

As you know we had that one night at BLT prior to the cruise and the room was OUT OF THIS WORLD! I cannot say enough about BLT. Love it!!! OH and I'm not sure if anyone pointed this out to you yet, but you were upgraded to MK View instead of the Lake View you reserved. :) THat's the same exact view we had and I had reserved MK View. We watched Holiday Wishes from our balcony that night...it was awesome.

Ok, sorry about all the scattered posts. I must pipe in about the crayon breaking. Ernie does this ALL THE FLIPPIN TIME and it drives me bonkers. I think what bugs me the most is he'll break them PURPOSELY and then start whining that they're broken. Mia usually thinks I can "sticky tape" them fixed. JEEEZ!

We didn't eat at Kona this time but have in the past and really enjoyed it. We were a bit disappointed in Ohana breakfast this time so I think we'll go to Kona for bfast again. We just love the Polynesian and it'll be a good excuse to get back there.

Loved the face painting. Everyone looks great!

Wow! I've never seen Abu there, either! Neat!

I have to laugh....Amelia fell asleep on the way home the one year with her socks on her hands....must be a funny little girl thing:
ameliasleep.JPG

Yeahhhh Kira! I'm so thrilled for you that she's started going potty! Now maybe I can get her to talk to ERnie!!!

Oh no! Addi is playing shy with the characters? Awwww, well maybe she will get more comfortable! Sorry you guys are missing it. :hug:

michaels been calling every few days to "vent" about his mother in law.:scared1: he said "never again" will she go with them. Robin told him " gee michael, we wouldnt have given you any trouble at all".:rotfl:

Your videos must be pretty good because dh actually sat down with me and watched all 3 videos in one sitting!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even get him to read a single post on the DIS on a good day!! Well done Cass. Kira sure loves those princesses!!! We both giggled at the extra hug she gave Aladdin though!! ;) She's a girl after my own heart! Happy new Year!!

Wow, well I am glad he liked them!!!! :worship:

Yeah, she really liked that Aladdin :love:

Oh my god! - what a dancer!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3: - she was really grooving with the parade:cutie: - loving it! - off to watch part 3:yay:

Yeah, she's a little dancing queen! :lmao:

Just wanted to pop in on your thread now that we're home from our vacation....I must tell you that every time I showered in our stateroom I thought of you. ;) I dislike those thin curtains, either. I ended up stacking things on the ledge to hold it back. It worked nicely but was still a pain.

Ok, back to page 23 to start catching up. :)

Yay! You're back!

I tried doing the stacking thing but it never worked for me, the things just kept falling off :mad: But thanks for thinking about me :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

:yay::yay:Wheres paret 4??????:yay::yay:

Dont leave me waiting! - I need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay:

LOL, well I am just about to start it now, might be able to get it done by tonight/tomorrow....not as much video for this one!

Ugh...I feel your pain. ERnie had diarrhea for the last two days of the cruise and ended up with bad diaper rash at the end and the beginning of our WDW portion. It was terrible. Poor boy couldn't even sit for an entire day. :(

As you know we had that one night at BLT prior to the cruise and the room was OUT OF THIS WORLD! I cannot say enough about BLT. Love it!!! OH and I'm not sure if anyone pointed this out to you yet, but you were upgraded to MK View instead of the Lake View you reserved. :) THat's the same exact view we had and I had reserved MK View. We watched Holiday Wishes from our balcony that night...it was awesome.

Poor Ernie!!! Yeah, Kira's bum was sore all day just from that one dirty diaper.

I wasn't told when I checked in but as soon as I saw the view I knew we had been upgraded!! :cloud9: Isn't BLT awesome!!!! Wish we could have spent a whole week there!!!

Ok, sorry about all the scattered posts. I must pipe in about the crayon breaking. Ernie does this ALL THE FLIPPIN TIME and it drives me bonkers. I think what bugs me the most is he'll break them PURPOSELY and then start whining that they're broken. Mia usually thinks I can "sticky tape" them fixed. JEEEZ!

We didn't eat at Kona this time but have in the past and really enjoyed it. We were a bit disappointed in Ohana breakfast this time so I think we'll go to Kona for bfast again. We just love the Polynesian and it'll be a good excuse to get back there.

Loved the face painting. Everyone looks great!

Wow! I've never seen Abu there, either! Neat!

I have to laugh....Amelia fell asleep on the way home the one year with her socks on her hands....must be a funny little girl thing:
ameliasleep.JPG

Yeah, Kira breaks the crayons on purpose too! :sad2: Drives me nutso!!!

I remember that picture! Hilarious!!!!

Kira rarely falls asleep anywhere but her bed which is why I loved that video so much! I've taken hours and hours of video of her and that was the first time I got her actually falling asleep! :thumbsup2

Yeahhhh Kira! I'm so thrilled for you that she's started going potty! Now maybe I can get her to talk to ERnie!!!

She is doing so well!!! And it's AWESOME not to change all those diapers!!! And of course, it's nice to rub her cute little bum when she cuddles me ;)

you could just play a little "farmville" till Cass has the next video ready.:rotfl:

Step away from the Farmville! :rotfl:

michaels been calling every few days to "vent" about his mother in law.:scared1: he said "never again" will she go with them. Robin told him " gee michael, we wouldnt have given you any trouble at all".:rotfl:

:laughing: Did you giggle with glee? Just a tiny little bit? :rolleyes1

Evening folks :wave2:

Part 3 is up! :thumbsup2

A few notes about this one....

-I totally forgot that Belle had mentioned Rob's yellow shoes :lmao: She was talking to Kira and said "You see Daddy's shoes? They are the same colour as my dress!" :rotfl2:

-I decided to add a few clips of my little angel's "attitude". No meltdowns or anything like that, just a tiny glimpse of what we were dealing with 90% of the time :rolleyes1

-During the Princess Breakfast, she had major attitude the entire time except when the Princesses came by. So if I just showed the Princess clips, you would think she was an absolute angel :angel: (like some of you do :rolleyes:)

-The music I chose for this one is all music that is played just before they show Illuminations. There is a track about 30 mins long and I absolutely love it! I hunted down 2 of the songs (last two) and bought the CD but the first track I used was recorded from Mouseworld Radio because I couldn't find the artist and album.

There will be one more video and it will include the very few shots I took on the cruise as well as our last day at WDW before we boarded the Magic. Unfortunately, I didn't take my camcorder with us to the park on Halloween Night. No idea why...apparently I was on drugs cus normally I take that camera everywhere! :rolleyes:

http://cassworld.ca/videos/wdw-2009-3.wmv

Happy New Year everyone! party:

Happy New Year to you guys too!!!

I love this video. Kira is funny especially in the end when she was placing her hand on Belle's chest. LOL..... I also loved the thing she did with her eyes when then the princesses were with her. She was always trying to look at them instead of stare at the camera. Very cute! Enjoy those memories...

Amelia and I just watched your first video and we loved it! Loved the dancing...very cute! And Kira just loved her characters! :cutie:

AMelia started watching and said, "OOOH! Look, she's my friend Momma! Her hair is like mine. Can I send her a dolly?" :goodvibes

Wow Cass! You made beautiful videos. It's really great seeing Disney through such beautiful young eyes. Kira is absorbing every bit, you have a very smart, special girl!

Happy New Year to you guys too!!!

I love this video. Kira is funny especially in the end when she was placing her hand on Belle's chest. LOL..... I also loved the thing she did with her eyes when then the princesses were with her. She was always trying to look at them instead of stare at the camera. Very cute! Enjoy those memories...

We laughed too when she did that to Belle! Belle was so gracious and just gently moved her hand down every time! :goodvibes

Amelia and I just watched your first video and we loved it! Loved the dancing...very cute! And Kira just loved her characters! :cutie:

AMelia started watching and said, "OOOH! Look, she's my friend Momma! Her hair is like mine. Can I send her a dolly?" :goodvibes

Awww what a sweetie!! :cutie: Kira would have LOVED to have had Amelia on the cruise, she gravitates towards girls who are a little older than her!!

Wow Cass! You made beautiful videos. It's really great seeing Disney through such beautiful young eyes. Kira is absorbing every bit, you have a very smart, special girl!

Aww thanks!!! :hug: That's so sweet of you to say! :goodvibes

now Cass...you've known us a long time....would we do a thing like that??
:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1;););)

Ummm...in a word?

Maybe ;)

Sorry, no part 4 yet. Got sidetracked by another project but I am working on it! :thumbsup2

I got to the cruise part and got a little depressed just thinking about that part of the trip and the fact that I didn't take any video with my camcorder after the first day. :guilty:

I have some clips from my little camera but it's such a pain editing them!

I will try to get it done in the next few days!

Sorry, no part 4 yet. Got sidetracked by another project but I am working on it! :thumbsup2

I got to the cruise part and got a little depressed just thinking about that part of the trip and the fact that I didn't take any video with my camcorder after the first day. :guilty:

I have some clips from my little camera but it's such a pain editing them!

I will try to get it done in the next few days!

I know what you mean about revisiting a part of the trip that is painful to remember. :(
Can't wait to see part 4 though!!! :thumbsup2

I watched your part 3 video, but had to stop midway, just watched the rest of it, and that part in Akershus when Kira stuck her tongue out and was spitting was hilarious! I know it maybe wasn't so funny at the time, but that was so funny! She was pretty mad, huh? I have to go and watch that part again. LOL :rotfl:

:woohoo:VID E O, VID E O, VID E O !!!!! Chant it with me folks!! VID E O VID E O!!!!:woohoo:

Cass, you do realize that farm frenzy has been broken all day long.... I kept hoping and praying for the next installment...

vid e o pleeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay:

I know what you mean about revisiting a part of the trip that is painful to remember. :(
Can't wait to see part 4 though!!! :thumbsup2

I watched your part 3 video, but had to stop midway, just watched the rest of it, and that part in Akershus when Kira stuck her tongue out and was spitting was hilarious! I know it maybe wasn't so funny at the time, but that was so funny! She was pretty mad, huh? I have to go and watch that part again. LOL :rotfl:

Yeah, the attitude was not fun at the time but looking at it while editing, well, it's kinda funny now that we don't have to deal with it :rolleyes1

It was hard doing the part though because it had the cruise on it and it brought back a lot of crappy memories that I had just started putting behind me. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter