Cass, Rob and Kira back in Disney! Toddlers' tempers and tantrums *Final Video!1/06*

thanks for the "fix" Cass.:wizard::3dglasses

that clip of Kira dancing during the parade is priceless.princess::cutie:

Another great video Cass! Loved the music but didn't you spell "Lurch" wrong? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

So, who is the lady who was traveling with Kira and Rob who made an appearance for a whole whopping minute on the video? Beige shorts, navy top....:goodvibes She looked familiar but I'd have to see more of her to be sure. :cutie:

OMG - the YMCA dance was hysterical.

You did an awesome job with these. I still have videos from a trip 4 years ago that are still on tapes!

cant wait for another one.....

I have hours and hours of videotape taken over the years, no idea what I am going to do with it? :confused3 But for some reason, it's easy to get these Disney videos done :goodvibes

Awesome job. You got quite a dancer there. Hopefully, she'll be taking dance lessons soon.

Also, edited to add: You right about it being cold there. It looks colder than when we went in November.

You betcha! As soon as she's a pro at the potty thing, she's going into dance lessons! She watches Dancing with the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance with me all the time and then we make up our own little dances together. :love:

It was REALLY cold for about 3 days and then it got hot again! :rolleyes:

thanks for the "fix" Cass.:wizard::3dglasses

that clip of Kira dancing during the parade is priceless.princess::cutie:

Yeah, I was a proud momma watching her :lovestruc

Another great video Cass! Loved the music but didn't you spell "Lurch" wrong? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

So, who is the lady who was traveling with Kira and Rob who made an appearance for a whole whopping minute on the video? Beige shorts, navy top....:goodvibes She looked familiar but I'd have to see more of her to be sure. :cutie:

:lmao:

Hmmm, that lady is my videographer! ;)

You betcha! As soon as she's a pro at the potty thing, she's going into dance lessons! She watches Dancing with the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance with me all the time and then we make up our own little dances together. :love:

I love those shows too. :) That is so cute that she watches them with you!!

Evening folks :wave2:

Part 3 is up! :thumbsup2

A few notes about this one....

-I totally forgot that Belle had mentioned Rob's yellow shoes :lmao: She was talking to Kira and said "You see Daddy's shoes? They are the same colour as my dress!" :rotfl2:

-I decided to add a few clips of my little angel's "attitude". No meltdowns or anything like that, just a tiny glimpse of what we were dealing with 90% of the time :rolleyes1

-During the Princess Breakfast, she had major attitude the entire time except when the Princesses came by. So if I just showed the Princess clips, you would think she was an absolute angel :angel: (like some of you do :rolleyes:)

-The music I chose for this one is all music that is played just before they show Illuminations. There is a track about 30 mins long and I absolutely love it! I hunted down 2 of the songs (last two) and bought the CD but the first track I used was recorded from Mouseworld Radio because I couldn't find the artist and album.

There will be one more video and it will include the very few shots I took on the cruise as well as our last day at WDW before we boarded the Magic. Unfortunately, I didn't take my camcorder with us to the park on Halloween Night. No idea why...apparently I was on drugs cus normally I take that camera everywhere! :rolleyes:

http://cassworld.ca/videos/wdw-2009-3.wmv

Happy New Year everyone! party:

mike and robin, sitting around on new years eve watching your video and thinking of our kids down in wdw right now.:wizard:
Addison waiting a long time to see the princesses, only to play shy once she got to them.princess::cutie:

love the new video Cass.:thumbsup2 that spitting clip is hilarious.:rotfl:(only because its happening to you guys and not us.:rolleyes1)

love the way Belle moved Kira's hand away.:laughing:
funny, Belle did the same thing to me on the cruise.:rolleyes1pirate:;);)

Just watched part two and couldn't get over the way her eyes lit up when watching the fireworks and the Spectromagic parade.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Another great video Cass. Liked seeing a couple shots of some of my other favorite Canadians too. :cutie: And it was nice to see you FOR A WHOLE 2 SECONDS!!!! :goodvibes

Happy New Year, Cass!!! :hug: Thanks for sharing another great trippie with us all here - I enjoyed all of it even though I wish you'd all felt better on the cruise.

I love those shows too. :) That is so cute that she watches them with you!!

She came in to my room the other night and said "I wanna watch Dancing!!!" :lmao: Sorry babe...no more dancing for awhile.

Happy New Year, Cass, Rob, and Kira!

Loving the videos!

Happy New Year to you and your family Becky!! :goodvibes

mike and robin, sitting around on new years eve watching your video and thinking of our kids down in wdw right now.:wizard:
Addison waiting a long time to see the princesses, only to play shy once she got to them.princess::cutie:

love the new video Cass.:thumbsup2 that spitting clip is hilarious.:rotfl:(only because its happening to you guys and not us.:rolleyes1)

Yeah it was just me and Kira last night...little sad but working on the video helped.

Oh no! Addi is playing shy with the characters? Awwww, well maybe she will get more comfortable! Sorry you guys are missing it. :hug:

Yeah, the spitting sure wasn't funny at the time but I did laugh when I was editing it :rotfl2:

I'm sure Belle would have done more than just gently move your hand :rolleyes:

Just watched part two and couldn't get over the way her eyes lit up when watching the fireworks and the Spectromagic parade.

I was thrilled that she loved all parades and as long as she covered her ears, also loved the fireworks :cool1:

Another great video Cass. Liked seeing a couple shots of some of my other favorite Canadians too. :cutie: And it was nice to see you FOR A WHOLE 2 SECONDS!!!! :goodvibes

Hey, you're lucky I even included that clip, cus I wasn't going to originally :rolleyes1

Happy New Year, Cass!!! :hug: Thanks for sharing another great trippie with us all here - I enjoyed all of it even though I wish you'd all felt better on the cruise.

Happy New Year Bendy! MG told me about your cruise, sorry :hug: At least you still get to go somewhere though :thumbsup2

Your videos must be pretty good because dh actually sat down with me and watched all 3 videos in one sitting!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even get him to read a single post on the DIS on a good day!! Well done Cass. Kira sure loves those princesses!!! We both giggled at the extra hug she gave Aladdin though!! ;) She's a girl after my own heart! Happy new Year!!

We have liftoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

excited.gif

After working on it all freaking day....I bring you....

Part One!!!

http://cassworld.ca/videos/wdw-2009-1.wmv

Hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it and WAY more than I enjoyed rendering it :rolleyes:

The parts where Kira is dancing is where she heard Disney music playing somewhere :love:

Considering her daddy is a DJ and her mommy's love for Disney music, it made us smile :cloud9:

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2: - Well done Cass - loved Kira's dancing:cutie:

Part Two is up and running!! :woohoo:

I ended up putting the clip of Kira dancing in the BPB but it was taken with my Canon Digital camera so the fps don't match up and it's HD so it's smaller but I just couldn't not have it in the video. :rolleyes:

I also added some pics at the end because my camcorder had died during the BPB and I didn't take any video after the parade.

For those of you who may be interested in the music, all the music I chose for this video is music that is played in the background at Disney World. I'm pretty sure the 4 I chose are all heard at Epcot and I know the last one is used in one of the Fountain of Nations shows.

I used to listen to these on Live 365 and then Rob went searching and found the music which are on albums from the original artist. We bought 3 albums and while only a few songs are played in Disney, we ended up falling in love with the entire albums! :love:

Ok, here you go....might have to turn up your volume a little on this one.

Part Two

http://cassworld.ca/videos/wdw-2009-2.wmv

Oh my god! - what a dancer!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3: - she was really grooving with the parade:cutie::cutie::cutie: - loving it! - off to watch part 3:yay:

Just wanted to pop in on your thread now that we're home from our vacation....I must tell you that every time I showered in our stateroom I thought of you. ;) I dislike those thin curtains, either. I ended up stacking things on the ledge to hold it back. It worked nicely but was still a pain.

Ok, back to page 23 to start catching up. :)

Evening folks :wave2:

Part 3 is up! :thumbsup2

A few notes about this one....

-I totally forgot that Belle had mentioned Rob's yellow shoes :lmao: She was talking to Kira and said "You see Daddy's shoes? They are the same colour as my dress!" :rotfl2:

-I decided to add a few clips of my little angel's "attitude". No meltdowns or anything like that, just a tiny glimpse of what we were dealing with 90% of the time :rolleyes1

-During the Princess Breakfast, she had major attitude the entire time except when the Princesses came by. So if I just showed the Princess clips, you would think she was an absolute angel :angel: (like some of you do :rolleyes:)

-The music I chose for this one is all music that is played just before they show Illuminations. There is a track about 30 mins long and I absolutely love it! I hunted down 2 of the songs (last two) and bought the CD but the first track I used was recorded from Mouseworld Radio because I couldn't find the artist and album.

There will be one more video and it will include the very few shots I took on the cruise as well as our last day at WDW before we boarded the Magic. Unfortunately, I didn't take my camcorder with us to the park on Halloween Night. No idea why...apparently I was on drugs cus normally I take that camera everywhere! :rolleyes:

http://cassworld.ca/videos/wdw-2009-3.wmv

Happy New Year everyone! party:

Another fab movie! - I loved her hugging everyone:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter