• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Casey Anthony TRIAL thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Methinks CA is not too interested in dog training.

That haunted house scenario was wild. Looks like fun. When I heard the talk about the rags though, I decided I would rather train for narcotics!

I can't imagine! Not for one minute.... they'd have to wire my jaw shut for me not to say anything... if I'm ever called up for such a jury duty I can use that as an excuse not to stay I guess...
I think if any of us want to get out of jury duty, we should all vouch for each other having "situational Tourettes"...blurting out "guilty!" in the courtroom would not be desirable. ::yes:: ;)
I wondered this too. Obviously there wa a dead body in the trunk. I don't recall any point in the timeline that George could have used the car to "dispose" of the body. Casey wasn't home for that month so neither was the car and the tow guy was there when George opened the trunk so we know the body wasn't in it then. Seems like if George knew about the body and the smell he would have made the car "disappear" instead of having Cindy meet him at the tow place and bringing the car home. I'm actually curious as to why Casey didn't make the car disappear like drive it into a lake or something. She could have claimed she was car jacked.
Seriously! In Florida, lots of lakes, aren't there? Several men from MA were missing years ago and found in their car in a lake in Celebration, I think. When the police are looking in lakes for people or cars in Florida, haven't they come up with other cars they didn't know where there? Sounds doable.
My wesh feed on my computer is cutting in and out. Anyone else? Where else can I see the live feed?
WESH is working fine for me now, but it was a problem for a while. But just remember...the first post in this thread has all sorts of links, including links to other viewing options.

I can't wait to see this video. I thought though that one of the dogs hit on the trunk of the car. or have they not got to that yet?

They asked potential jurors if they were cat or dog people!?

Get ready for the movie starring K9 Garras!!

They asked potential jurors if they were cat or dog people!?

Get ready for the movie starring K9 Garras!!
I'll have to call my GSD in to watch! Show him what a SMART dog can do. :lmao:

I think if any of us want to get out of jury duty, we should all vouch for each other having "situational Tourettes"...blurting out "guilty!" in the courtroom would not be desirable. ::yes:: ;)Seriously! In Florida, lots of lakes, aren't there? Several men from MA were missing years ago and found in their car in a lake in Celebration, I think. When the police are looking in lakes for people or cars in Florida, haven't they come up with other cars they didn't know where there? Sounds doable.WESH is working fine for me now, but it was a problem for a while. But just remember...the first post in this thread has all sorts of links, including links to other viewing options.

Well thank you, should I ever need to I know right where to come now :thumbsup2

I remember those 3 young men, that was so tragic.... They went right into the lake in Celebration you're right.... they later put up a very larger barrier with neon lighting so it wouldn't happen again... terrible story.....

I just couldn't NOT say something to the people around me.... How could you talk to your family over the phone and not blurt something out... Not even a "Dr. Vass was amazing today" kind of statement

Oh I did have to go out, when I came back did I hear him say the dog didn't give a firm hit on the Anthony property but some other gesture? Since apparently they give different signs? I thought I heard that when I came in...

Baez is basically screwed because he can't really do anything to discredit this cadaver dog. I think this will be some of the most powerful evidence in the minds of the jury. Everyone knows how good the noses of dogs are.

I think if any of us want to get out of jury duty, we should all vouch for each other having "situational Tourettes"...blurting out "guilty!" in the courtroom would not be desirable. ::yes:: ;)Seriously! In Florida, lots of lakes, aren't there? Several men from MA were missing years ago and found in their car in a lake in Celebration, I think. When the police are looking in lakes for people or cars in Florida, haven't they come up with other cars they didn't know where there? Sounds doable.WESH is working fine for me now, but it was a problem for a while. But just remember...the first post in this thread has all sorts of links, including links to other viewing options.

I had to LOL when I read your "situational Tourette's"...My husband has Tourette Syndrome & could NOT get out of jury dut because of it! He thought for sure it would be an easy out, but no such luck.

I remember those 3 young men, that was so tragic.... They went right into the lake in Celebration you're right.... they later put up a very larger barrier with neon lighting so it wouldn't happen again... terrible story.....
The father of one of those men owned a construction company and built the neighborhood where we moved to in MA, back in '73. I remember meeting him when he was a little boy with his father. Very sad.

I had to LOL when I read your "situational Tourette's"...My husband has Tourette Syndrome & could NOT get out of jury dut because of it! He thought for sure it would be an easy out, but no such luck.

Did he end up se
Rving?If so did anything happen?

Poor Bozo, whining to the judge and here comes another smackdown :thumbsup2

Baez is basically screwed because he can't really do anything to discredit this cadaver dog. I think this will be some of the most powerful evidence in the minds of the jury. Everyone knows how good the noses of dogs are.
We are always fascinated by how well our dog will find his toys behind boxes, under furniture, in our LOADED garage.

But I'm thinking those cadaver dogs are in it for the money. ::yes::
Really?? How in control of it is he? I remember reading an article about a man who would blurt out 'toast!' and it made for an interesting time at a wedding. ;) I also read about a teacher who would have to leave the classroom occasionally, when she felt the urge coming on. Is it really difficult to live with? But I do wonder if Tourette would've gotten him out of THIS trial.

Casey sure is busy playing paralegal today. Hasn't stopped taking notes.. or writing notes, or doodling... ..

I got a quick peek..........

Mrs. Casey Baez

Casey Anthony-Baez

Mrs. Jose Baez

Casey Marie Baez

Mrs. Casey Marie Anthony-Baez :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Casey Marie Anthony-Baez, international celebrity :woohoo:

Did he end up se
Rving?If so did anything happen?

We are always fascinated by how well our dog will find his toys behind boxes, under furniture, in our LOADED garage.

But I'm thinking those cadaver dogs are in it for the money. ::yes::Really?? How in control of it is he? I remember reading an article about a man who would blurt out 'toast!' and it made for an interesting time at a wedding. ;) I also read about a teacher who would have to leave the classroom occasionally, when she felt the urge coming on. Is it really difficult to live with? But I do wonder if Tourette would've gotten him out of THIS trial.

He did get chosen for a jury but the case settled prior to the start of the trial.

My dh's Tourette tics are not the shouting out of words (that is actually one of the rarest types of tics). He has coughing/throat clearing and hicupping type sounds, head and shoulder jerking and sometimes makes a woo type sound. We have been married for 10 years and together for 12 so by now I am so used to it that I hardly ever notice it. Most people notice him because he is very big (he was a linebacker in college) not due to his tourette's :rotfl:

My dd8 has coughing and eye blinking tics, but most people don't realize that it is TS.

The court told him that he cannot be disqualified due to TS as it is considered a disability and they would be discriminating against the disabled if they automatically disqualified him because of it. They said if picked they would instruct/educate "the court" about his issues and make any accommodations if necessary.

Mrs. Casey Baez

Casey Anthony-Baez

Mrs. Jose Baez

Casey Marie Baez

:lmao:

Mrs. Casey Baez

Casey Anthony-Baez

Mrs. Jose Baez

Casey Marie Baez

As crazy as she is, this could very well be true... :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter