Casey Anthony TRIAL thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrrgggg....the judge admonished Ashton again regarding editorial comments - just stick to the facts

My crush on the Belvin might start slippin'

This is getting ridiculous, seems like the Judge is getting p-oed with JB.
And Ashton! Yikes. Ashton made a comment about counsel being busy texting. Hey, I don't blame him (Ashton). If Ashton is getting up with an objection, and making a point about the witness, doncha think Baez should be PAYING ATTENTION?!?! He's probably texting someone asking "Does anyone know what question I should ask next?"

Yeah he is not happy with Ashton. But Baez is texting people while they are trying to figure this out!?

I'm guessing his point is that none of this stuff was in her car. Well his pig isn't in 2 black trash bags and a laundry bag. She also could have cleaned it. And she didn't necessarily have it in the trunk the entire time. Maybe she just used the car to move it to Suburban drive.

Why doesn't the state ask under cross examination if the pig was wrapped in black plastic trash bags, a laundry bag and exposed to FL summer temperatures? When the answer is NO, as a juror, I would dismiss all the other stuff the expert has said. I wouldn't let an apples to orange test sway me.

Arrrgggg....the judge admonished Ashton again regarding editorial comments - just stick to the facts

My crush on the Belvin might start slippin'

What did Aston say?

And pardon my lack of knowledge--what is an "editorial comment".

I guess he gets more "admonished" because the state should know better. Judge will get upset whereas with Baez, he is trying to not bust a gut laughing.

Maybe we're the same person. :scared1:

And using the MaryAnnDVC and Jovirrox personas allows you to talk to yourself w/no one any the wiser.

This is coming from a man who says this is junk science? why is he bothering? he must believe all of a sudden.

I thought the 'junk science' was just the smell-in-a-can?

and Baez would be first inline to say hire me.

I heard he offered the use of his business cards for the people to write their numbers on instead of using Sharpies on their hands.

I'm about 90 minutes behind everyone else as I'm watching the DVR recording, but this guy is not doing much to make it interesting (and I LIKE the bug science-bring back Gil Grissom!!)

Why doesn't the state ask under cross examination if the pig was wrapped in black plastic trash bags, a laundry bag and exposed to FL summer temperatures? When the answer is NO, as a juror, I would dismiss all the other stuff the expert has said. I wouldn't let an apples to orange test sway me.
Makes sense to me.. but then, Im completely lost right now with what is going on.

OK I am a little behind, but can I just say I am STILL LAUGHING at Bozo asking the Jury if he can have a SHOW OF HANDS if you understand the testimony …. :rotfl:

I mean do attorneys SAY THAT during trials …. :confused3

And using the MaryAnnDVC and Jovirrox personas allows you to talk to yourself w/no one any the wiser.

I thought the 'junk science' was just the smell-in-a-can?

I heard he offered the use of his business cards for the people to write their numbers on instead of using Sharpies on their hands.

I'm about 90 minutes behind everyone else as I'm watching the DVR recording, but this guy is not doing much to make it interesting (and I LIKE the bug science-bring back Gil Grissom!!)
. Junk is only smell, well where did I go wrong? I guess I didn't pay attention.:laughing:

OK I am a little behind, but can I just say I am STILL LAUGHING at Bozo asking the Jury if he can have a SHOW OF HANDS if you understand the testimony …. :rotfl:

I mean do attorneys SAY THAT during trials …. :confused3
:sad2: I think they'll be talking about this in law classes around the country. Actually, I think they're adding a required course to their curriculum, based solely on Baez's behavior and presentation of this case.

UGH! I hate that Perry is making this decision. I totally agree with Ashton that this bug guy cannot say that the stain was NOT decomposition!

:sad2: I think they'll be talking about this in law classes around the country. Actually, I think they're adding a required course to their curriculum, based solely on Baez's behavior and presentation of this case.

UGH! I hate that Perry is making this decision. I totally agree with Ashton that this bug guy cannot say that the stain was NOT decomposition!

Me too.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!