• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Casey Anthony TRIAL thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am so liking Dr. Vass. I hope the jury is too!! Can't believe HoseA would try to impune his qualifications but I guess it is his job. hopefully the jury has more science understanding than HoseA. Wow.

So Jeff was involved in the early intro of DNA evidence to the courts and now this science. Interesting.

Wonder why HoseA's OS did not include statements that acknoeledged Caylee' body was in the trunk? Too hard to link GA to the car during that time?
Maybe could have said RK had a set of car keys!

I'm not sure if I've missed anything, has Dr. Vass said anything about the case yet? Or is he just giving technical details of science?

So Casey never thought someone would have so much knowledge about the smell of decomposition, Casey said that her dad ran over something, he knows animal smells. I would like to know if you could smell an animal like a squirrel after running it over, and how long the smell would linger from a human body.

Out of my shower and another sidebar! This case is going to take forever. They are discussing the can now, right? I heard it being entered into evidence.

I don't think having the jury smell the can is a good idea. The prosecution's case is going nicely, don't want anything to derail it.

Hello
Ok..I have been watching this online for a bit now and coming here for analysis so I figure I will jump in and stop lurking.
I have never watched a court case like this before and am quite the novice but this has absolutely intrigued me!

I think the can of stink could open up a can of worms. Hope they don't myself.

Dr Vass is as eccentric and interesting as any CSI character on TV!

My young chemist son now interested in case. Just pulled himself away to go to work and asked me to text him what happens. Now he will stop making fun of my fascination with the proceedings!

Out of my shower and another sidebar! This case is going to take forever. They are discussing the can now, right? I heard it being entered into evidence.

I don't think having the jury smell the can is a good idea. The prosecution's case is going nicely, don't want anything to derail it.

DO you think Perry would smell it?

DO you think Perry would smell it?

I don't know. Is this one of those things they can do without the jury present? Open the can, let defense and the judge smell it, then decide if the jury should?

And again I don't see what objection the defense could have, considering they have admitted that Caylee died?

And now that I have time to watch - they take a break! I'm having bad timing today!

The subpeona in case they want to call him later?? They served someone else like that. Was it Amy?

Maybe to punish him by making him have to hang around!

Perhaps they want to deposition Vass.

dippy finally got an objection to go his way

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter