Casey Anthony TRIAL thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he was contacted by LKB on 12-11-08 before the remains were identified as Caylee's

Hmmmmmm?!?!
Yup! Twitter is atwitter!! How did they know it was Caylee if Kronk was "hiding " the body? BIG BIG BIG mistake!

I have a birthday party I have to shop for - looks like a good day for it - I hate bugs! Keep it clean for when I get back! ;)
Uh oh. Whatsisname's (DH! LOL) birthday is TOMORROW. Think I better get out my crayons and start making him a card. :blush:

joviroxx, I tuned in late (or tuned out early) on the bug guy...called on December 11th? Interesting. Just rewound...that's what he said.

And boy, did Baez have a tough time spittin' some things out today!

I just finished reading the entire timeline and have a question. Does anyone know how Baez became involved in this whole thing? I mean did Casey look for attorneys in the yellow pages and just pick his name out of there? Did someone else refer him? Or did he jump in and volunteer his services? I would also be curious to know if other attorneys looked at her charges and passed and that's how she ended up with this idiot.

She got his name from another inmate.

OK the Vasco matter cleared up... he didn't have that phone number until Feb 09. So George wasn't calling him.

OK, Im working and not paying 100% attention but just read this tweet:

and

Basically saying that they knew that was Caylee before she had even been identified. I can't think this through right now, comments?

Surprise, Surprise.

Did this come up on cross?

My whole deal is that Casey knew. The fact that she cried only on this lead before Caylee was id'd speaks volumes. (she had no reaction to an earlier lead/discovery that was found to not be Caylee). Bug guy wasn't hired on that earlier discovery either.

Guess this little bombshell backs that up.

Testing.... testing.... 1..2..3

My posts show up after someone responds to them...how kewl is that?:surfweb:

Surprise, Surprise.

Did this come up on cross?

My whole deal is that Casey knew. The fact that she cried only on this lead before Caylee was id'd speaks volumes. (she had no reaction to an earlier lead/discovery that was found to not be Caylee). Bug guy wasn't hired on that earlier discovery either.

Guess this little bombshell backs that up.
NO there hasn't been a cross yet. Good ole JB.

Sorry if this has been asked but I'm rushing around here with a million things and still trying to keep up with this trial. Is this thread moving to a new one? Link? I didn't see it under Community Board

:)Hmm, referred by someone in jail? That might suggest to me he's not so good!

He is the worst attorney I have ever seen. Cheney is apparently a legitimately good defense attorney and his hands are tied because this ambulance chaser is running the show.

He is the worst attorney I have ever seen. Cheney is apparently a legitimately good defense attorney and his hands are tied because this ambulance chaser is running the show.

Well I don't think Baez is getting any business I am aware of , two different times I have tried to click on his website and still can't get anything to open up. Has anyone ever tried? Hmm...

Baez asked him how he got involved in the case. Good job Baez! :thumbsup2

Seriously? I missed that (darn kids getting in the way again). Baez was the one that asked? Is Harvard scrambling to add a new class this fall called, "Things a lawyer should never ask or say in a court room thanks to Jose Baez?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter