carsland buttons

Last time we were there, we were told that not all CM's have the buttons. Mostly, the sweeper and garbage can CM's have the buttons to give away. And, yes, you're supposed to answer Disney movie trivia questions to earn them--not all questions are Cars-related.

We got ours while on line for RSR early one morning. This was over the Labor Day weekend. We had EE and were one of the first on line for the ride, which promptly broke. Since we had done it a bunch of times the prior day we decided to wait.

A CM came along with a wicker basket of pins and urged people to take several. We got a couple and later gave them away to some random young kids (with their parents' approval).

Anyone have pics. I'd love to see!

They're pretty cute...
14d3e9460de173c9cd449910eaae5069.jpg

[Sorry if the photo appears roated wrong or sized odd...editing within Photobucket lately has been producing some interesting results...]

On our trip last month, my DD found a bunch of them stacked along tops of the posts of the walkway between Carsland and Bugsland. We wondered if CM's put them there for people to find. It was strange, but she was happy to find them lol.

I hope they will still be doing this at the end of October! Sounds like so much fun, and a free souvenir is always nice!

I was there the 5th through the 8th of this month. They are still handing out Carsland buttons. (There was a CM handing them out in the Luigi Flying Tire ride line.) However, they now just hand them out with no trivia questions. IMHO,earning the buttons from a trivia question was way more fun. :tink:

All I want is just one pink Cars button. When I ws there, they ran out of most of the buttons every day. I would sing and dance for one of the pink ones if that was required! :dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter