carsland buttons

mydisneyfix

Mouseketeer
Something I haven't seen yet on DIS...we are here now at DL and found out that on Carsland they give free buttons to kids. All you have to do is have your kid ask at any CL store. You can even collect them from store to store. :-)

mydisneyfix said:
Something I haven't seen yet on DIS...we are here now at DL and found out that on Carsland they give free buttons to kids. All you have to do is have your kid ask at any CL store. You can even collect them from store to store. :-)

We got some! Saw lots of people of all ages with them, so maybe not just for kids? ;)

They give them to adults as well ... And sometimes you don't even need to ask. (this happened to us last visit ... At the curio shop)

Bummer! We were there a couple of weeks ago....didn't get any and we bought a bunch from the shops there.

I didn't know you could ask at the shops for one. A CM standing outside of Flo's handed one to DD as we were walking by him.

They gave buttons to kids & adults during our trip (last week) while waiting for RsR & Luigi's tires early morning. We have all colors :goodvibes the pink one is my favorite.

When we went in July they had a bunch of CMs walking around handing them out. Many would play Cars trivia and reward the person with the correct answer with a button or two. Of course they would also give one to you if you didn't know the answer, but the trivia part was fun for the kids. I believe there are six colors if you want to collect them all. I believe we got at least one of each.

yes, you're supposed to do trivia to earn them. DD16 and I did, we got all 6. :)

Yup my DS12 and DD6 answered Cars trivia for a bunch of them....

DD is Izzy so she was excited to get a Dizzy Button!

kirstie101 said:
I didn't know you could ask at the shops for one. A CM standing outside of Flo's handed one to DD as we were walking by him.

Yep! That's where DS got his. Didn't know about the trivia part, CM was just passing them out to anyone & everyone.

They're giving them out to adults as well (as PPs have indicated)! The trivia part seems hit-or-miss depending on the CM.

They come in six colors:
Blue (Blue Turbobird)
Red (Speedy McMuffler)
Green (Happy Hybridsmile)
Purple (Dizzy U-Turn)
Yellow (Cabby Darebreak)
Pink (Princess Diamondlane)

All of the trivia questions we were asked focused on Cars (the movies) and/or Carsland. The CMs were pretty generous and let other people help you out if you were stumped. They'd even ask more than one question if you couldn't get the first one.

Our trivia questions were based on various Disney trivia, but we were asked if we wanted harder questions and of course, we said yes. :)

Here Are 2 Of Our Buttons As Well :)
20121009153300.jpg

Did anyone happen to ask how long they'll be doing this for? I've got 23 days til I'll be in the park and it would be SO fun if they're still doing this then! I think the kids would love getting the pins and we'd all get a kick out of the trivia.

Tif, I'm sure they will be doing it for a while. Play trivia, it's fun!! :)

I earned all six with trivia questions. However, my questions weren't all about Carsland. I had a couple of Snow White qestions as well. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter