Cars Land Preview Contest, open to CA and not AZ residents, by Ralphs and Coca Cola

Now to figure out how to fit a mid-week trip into a jam-packed schedule...(daughter graduates from college two days later!)

So excited!

I will figure out a way to make it work. It will involve a whirlwind trip from the Bay Area to SoCal and back again, but I'm super excited! These "free" passes are gonna end up being pretty expensive, though:rotfl:

I will figure out a way to make it work. It will involve a whirlwind trip from the Bay Area to SoCal and back again, but I'm super excited! These "free" passes are gonna end up being pretty expensive, though:rotfl:

I agree with you! I won two parkhoppers, which I was VERY excited about. At first I thought it would have been cool to win the Carsland tickets, but now I am glad I won the hoppers. I have an AP, but will be giving the hoppers to my best friend and her son to use for our October trip. With the Carlsand event tickets, you're on the hook for a room, passes for other days if you want (and who wouldn't!?), etc., if you're from out of town. It would be an awesome prize for a local, but from Sacramento, I was imaging how it would get very expensive.

But either way, I was very, very exicted to win any kind of prize as I never win anything in the way of contests! I know there are many who won't win anything, so I am grateful! Have fun on your trip and I hope everything works out!

Thank you! I read about this today and tried it...I won on the first try!

Some have mentioned trying at certain times of the day. I won my prize at 11:15 a.m Pacific Time.

Here is the cool part.....

My best friend and I take a "Girls Only" trip to DL every other year....just the 2 of us. We already have our trip booked for June 10th-13th. We are going to alter our trip to the 13th-16th so we can go to this event.

We thought about just adding another 2 days to our existing trip, but our husbands started whining and our kids didn't like that idea either. :)

My best friend and I take a "Girls Only" trip to DL every other year....just the 2 of us. We already have our trip booked for June 10th-13th. We are going to alter our trip to the 13th-16th so we can go to this event.

That is awesome that it is lined up with a trip! Have fun!

Thank you! We are both very excited.

When we booked our trip, we purposely booked it to avoid the Cars Land craziness. We wanted to be gone before it opened. We are going to DL next summer and were happy with waiting to see it then.

Now that we have tickets to the party, we are like two 4 year olds and can't wait to go.

Silly girls............

congrats... it's funny even adults get excited about these parties. I was very excited when my dad called and said he won tickets to the party and I get to go. Still trying to win a prize my self.

Lol, I find it funny that my group going at the same time.
We also wanted to avoid the Carsland Craziness, but decided not to because
it's my boyfriend's birthday on June 14.

Yes I was bored. Here are some fun facts. This contest is on four Disney boards that I know of, so far total on all four boards only 22 people have won a prize. That means there are tons of more prizes out there. Here is the break down if you are curious. Yes, I have no life and love Disney way to much. I always get excited when there is a contest.

3 people have won park hoppers
7 people have won cars/fry's merchandise
5 people have won 50.00 gift cards to Ralphs
2 people have won the vacation package for AZ residents
5 people have won the carsland party

This shows there are winner and alot more winner to be found between now and May 22. I know it a bummer when you don't win but keep tring. :banana::banana:

Congratulations to all of you who won something!

For those of you who have won something, do you mind posting the time you won? I want to see if there's some sort of trend. sheetz, I noticed your post was 7:07 AM this morning. I was JUST about to play, so that winner could've been me if didn't you played just now :lmao:

disneylandkitkat, your post is awesome and I'd love to update it with winning times!

Well, again, congrats to all the winners and please keep us updated! I would really enjoy seeing more of us win these prizes.

I cant win for nothing. I use my personal email, my work email, and my wifes email so I play 3 times each day and havent pulled it off yet. Ill keep comin back each day and hope for the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter