Cars Land Preview Contest, open to CA and not AZ residents, by Ralphs and Coca Cola

I just won passes to the Carsland party on June 14th. I won at about 9:15 tonight. I kept trying to win by watching carefully and trying to anticipate when the three pics would match up. Tonight I didn't look at the screen, and when my wife told me to hit "stop" from across the room(she couldn't see the screen, either), I hit stop, and was delighted to see I won!

Sorry to burst some people's bubbles, but the way these instant win contests work - eprize has been running for them years - the "game" itself has nothing to do with you winning a prize. That is determined when you submit your registration information. (So, the poster who thinks he found a way to cheat the system is also fooling himself.). There is always a "click if you can't play the game" button, so if your browser won't run the game for whatever reason, you can see whether or not you won. So, here's a "secret" that does work - if you don't want to waste two seconds, just click the "can't play" button to see if you were lucky to get to that page at the right time.

I don't know if it was because I was on my ipad and lack of flash or something, but I didn't even play a game. I didn't know there was one actually. When I clicked on the link, it only had an entry form. I just submitted my information and pressed enter. Right after I got the email saying I won the parkhoppers. I suppose that helps prove perlster's point.

Sorry to burst some people's bubbles, but the way these instant win contests work - eprize has been running for them years - the "game" itself has nothing to do with you winning a prize. That is determined when you submit your registration information. (So, the poster who thinks he found a way to cheat the system is also fooling himself.). There is always a "click if you can't play the game" button, so if your browser won't run the game for whatever reason, you can see whether or not you won. So, here's a "secret" that does work - if you don't want to waste two seconds, just click the "can't play" button to see if you were lucky to get to that page at the right time.

Doesn't make a difference to me how I managed to win passes to the Carsland preview, I'm just happy to have won. Especially since I won the prize I wanted.

Congrats to everyone that has won so far! :cool1: My Dbf just won this morning on the AZ link. He won at 5:30 a.m. The prize is a $50 gift card to Fry's. Yay! :) So, both of us won a prize (I won a Cars themed gift) by playing at or around 5:30 a.m. Good luck to everyone! :dance3:

I won a $50 gift card for Ralphs at about 6:45 this a.m.. I hope it comes by our mid July vacation, because we don't have Ralphs here in the bay area. I know they have one in Santa Barbara, and we are stopping there for a couple of days before we hit Disneyland.

I won a $50 gift card for Ralphs at about 6:45 this a.m.. I hope it comes by our mid July vacation, because we don't have Ralphs here in the bay area. I know they have one in Santa Barbara, and we are stopping there for a couple of days before we hit Disneyland.

It should last time is said 8-10 weeks also, we had the prizes in 20 days after the contest ended.

Winner winner chicken dinner.... Finnally took awhile but I haven't lost my winning streak... yippy... I wanted park hoppers but happy with anything.... You won Ralphs - $50 Ralphs Gift Card! Look for an email with prize details. It will arrive in the next 24-48 hours. Winning time was 3am. :cool1::cool1::yay::banana::banana::dance3::yay::::worship::worship::cool1::yay::banana:

Winner winner chicken dinner.... Finnally took awhile but I haven't lost my winning streak... yippy... I wanted park hoppers but happy with anything.... You won Ralphs - $50 Ralphs Gift Card! Look for an email with prize details. It will arrive in the next 24-48 hours. Winning time was 3am. :cool1::cool1::yay::banana::banana::dance3::yay::::worship::worship::cool1::yay::banana:

Good for you! Perseverance prevails!! :thumbsup2:banana:

Can anyone tell me the reason why all of a sudden I am no longer eligable to play this game?:confused3

have you been playing it and then it told u today ur not elegible... that's odd... did you break one of the rules? or do you not live in Ca or AZ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter