Carrying on Questionable Items!?

Have you ever checked the bone stimulator on a flight. Wondering if you had any issues. My wife will be taking her's to Vancouver and am expecting TSA to question it. Two tubes of gel, a timer and round probes! Looks suspicious to me.

I haven't but I will be the end of May. What I was thinking was what I did this time. I used the tupperware idea for the unit and the band for my ankle. That way the button didn't accidentally get turned on. And I would buy a travel size KY gel (which my Dr said was a fine replacement) since the tubes are huge.

sahara910 said:
I haven't but I will be the end of May. What I was thinking was what I did this time. I used the tupperware idea for the unit and the band for my ankle. That way the button didn't accidentally get turned on. And I would buy a travel size KY gel (which my Dr said was a fine replacement) since the tubes are huge.

Big Tupperware with towels wrapped around my shells worked for me! Not guaranteed tho. You are on your own whatever you decide...

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/923452_105636076305318_866438223_n.jpg

Yes you are right. Every mermaid has to have shells, or at least I think. Twinkie has like a net with shell detail one strap overlay, but I went for it!(Although I miss my starfish in the middle. It's the only thing that didn't survive the salt water oddly enough!? Otherwise, it has lasted me through 3 cruises and at least 1 gulf coast beach trip.) It took me at least 18-20 hrs to make them, so I am very mindful of how I pack them. Although I always end up hitting them on rocks or something when I'm snorkeling, so I always have to reglue the green pearls...*sighs* Maybe one of these days, I will add the starfish back. Anyway when I travel to the beach, the safest way is for me to wear them.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/935034_116193968582862_1435368860_n.jpg
:fish:

Loved your pics! You did a great job making them. I hope you do get the starfish back in place, though. A Princess Mermaid should have her starfish. :teeth:

perfectmatch300 said:
Loved your pics! You did a great job making them. I hope you do get the starfish back in place, though. A Princess Mermaid should have her starfish. :teeth:

Yeah... Back to hobby lobby I go I guess, and this time I'm going to coat the entire starfish backwards and forwards with the clear acrylic glue. The parts of the starfish that were glued seamed to be sealed and survive the salt water. I'll add it to my list once my DCL album is complete...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter