Captain EO is back? Really?!

What I want to know is- how come it's fine to take out some things because they're dated (*cough* Maelstrom *cough) and we're appeased only because they're replacing it with something new, but somehow we're completely ok with Disney regurgitating equally as dated stuff like this? This isn't directed toward anyone in this thread, and I'm not saying I'm immune to nostalgia or that I won't go see the film (before anyone whips out the flamethrower), I'm just saying it's interesting to think about.

Last edited:
They do... Magic Journeys, which was actually about imagination (or even HISTA). But It would be nice to see something NEW here instead.
Given $300M+ for 'Inside Out' at the box office, I think we take a pretty good guess at what's coming here. It's an answer to the Imagineers' prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter