Can't imput ressie info on new Disney website!

Jiminygirl

Mouseketeer
We have Pop Century booked for Jan 8 and the old site could tell me how many days til our vacation, ect without any prompting- this new one won't even acknowledge my reservation number (can't "find" it when I try to imput the info manually as they request:confused3!) I'm not sure if I should call the number for reservation # retrieval or if the website is just screwy.. it looks like there are some problems from what I'm reading here..

website has been and remains screwy...to put it mildly. if it comforts you to call and make sure your ressie is still there (i dont think anyone's reported that their ressie was canceled/lost in whatever transitioning Disney is going through though), go for it...but the wait times on hold are long.

We have Pop Century booked for Jan 8 and the old site could tell me how many days til our vacation, ect without any prompting- this new one won't even acknowledge my reservation number (can't "find" it when I try to imput the info manually as they request:confused3!) I'm not sure if I should call the number for reservation # retrieval or if the website is just screwy.. it looks like there are some problems from what I'm reading here..

It is still screwy.:badpc: Some of my reservations show up, and some don't. They all show up on the old website. And I printed them out just in case. One of these days they'll have it fixed.

ETA: You can still go to the old website here: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/
but make sure you either erase your cookies or history or both before trying to go to the old website, or else it will redirect you to the new site

I'm so mad over this I could spit. I'm supposed to leave next Friday.. I spent an hour on the phone clearing up wrong, completely wrong or completely fictional dining reservations thanks to this website/app "My Disney Nightmare Experience" --

Seriously.. they should have got Jack Skellington in on it.. it's HORRIBLE.

I'm not pleased as a paying guest and I intend to let folks know on arrival at the first guest services I see. I wrote and complained and got the standard form letter. But pfft.. not good enough.

I want to look someone in the eye, preferably a manger, and tell them "what for" -- won't change anything but I'll feel better. :)

I can't get mine to link either. My dining reservations are there but I can't get my resort reservation to show up and when I try to manually enter it it keeps telling me to fill in all fields which are already filled. What a nightmare. How are we supposed to do online check-in if its not working?

Same thing is happening to me. So frustrating!! I can't even get back to the old site anymore. I've tried deleting cookies and everything. :badpc::badpc::badpc:

I've got my ressie to show up, but I can't figure out how to make a payment anymore. Grrr...

My ADRs did not automatically pull into my ressie though.

got all our friends/fam added and our dining ressies added(manually) but cant get resort pkg res to show up at all...

gotta call anyways to change our arrival flight number and time anyways. Ill ask then....

I would love to be able to make a payment without having to call and be on hold for an hour. It's ridiculous that this is taking Disney so long to fix.

Carla

I got told this morning that they are working on getting online payments added to the site. Seems like something a company like Disney should be able to figure out.

I can't pull up our January trip either but I was able to pull up one of our dinner reservations. I didn't feel like doing all of them.

I wanted to look up info for a possible October trip but the website is less than helpful. Grrrr!

It may not do an ounce of good but I just sent Disney an email about the new website. I wanted to at least let them know how I feel before I explode!!

Carla

Think they would get sick of hearing it and just bring the old site back til the bugs are ironed out of the new one. I hate that I cant find my resort reservations online. Yes they are still there and I can find them in the automated # when I make a payment to the automated system over the phone..but a $6000 trip I want to see it all in front of me grrrrrrrrrrrrr :furious:

I am having the same issues with our resort reservation. I enter the rquired info and the website won't pull it up. We check in on Jan 13th. Problems sigh :badpc:

I can't get mine to link either. My dining reservations are there but I can't get my resort reservation to show up and when I try to manually enter it it keeps telling me to fill in all fields which are already filled. What a nightmare. How are we supposed to do online check-in if its not working?

I spoke to tech support today about this and they said this is not possible. Its not broken, they just haven't added this capability yet.

I just wanted to do online check-in. They said mydisneyreservation.com would work for this but it didn't. I called back yet again for them to tell me this site actually is broken indefinitely.

I also spent an hour on hold yesterday and again today trying to make my final payment.

Then they have the nerve to ask you to do a customer service survey.

To do online check in.. try:

www.mydisneyreservation.com

I had success doing my online check-in via that website.

For ALL payment needs, call.. do not attempt any payments via online mechanisms at this time. They are not trustworthy and it could become a nightmare for you. So just call for all payments.

I'm so mad over this I could spit. I'm supposed to leave next Friday.. I spent an hour on the phone clearing up wrong, completely wrong or completely fictional dining reservations thanks to this website/app "My Disney Nightmare Experience" --

Seriously.. they should have got Jack Skellington in on it.. it's HORRIBLE.

I'm not pleased as a paying guest and I intend to let folks know on arrival at the first guest services I see. I wrote and complained and got the standard form letter. But pfft.. not good enough.

I want to look someone in the eye, preferably a manger, and tell them "what for" -- won't change anything but I'll feel better. :)

This is the message on the new reservations retrieval page:

Please pardon our dust as we reimagine Disneyworld.com. If you've linked a reservation to your account before December 12 and it does not appear on this page, don't worry, it's not lost. You can either link your reservations to the new website or view reservations made before December 12 on the pre-existing My Reservations page.​

The pre-existing page is here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservations/?type=generic

Now you don't have to be one of those horrible disgruntled people when you get there.

CanadianGuy said:
To do online check in.. try:

www.mydisneyreservation.com

I had success doing my online check-in via that website.

I had a glimmer of hope for a moment with that......alas it didn't work for me! I made the booking through DVC, and It re-directed me to the 'start a new booking' page.

Good grief....

Anyone else had success with online Checkin?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter