Can't find today's The Trip

Alicenwonderment

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if The Trip is on? I know Pete mentioned it might be cancelled but I didn't see anything on the boards about it yet.

I was just wondering the same thing. I'm assuming the power outage happened, but am wondering if they will just start late. The Daily Fix said The Trip would be on today.

Was just coming to post that on Facebook they said no Trip. You could tell in the daily fix that there must have been power issues with how dark it was. My guess is they were hoping to work through it but just couldn't pull it off, thus the late notice.

Bit of a bummer given not many weeks left, but it is what it is

Yes, I looked as well. I couldn't check at 1pm but did check the unplugged site around 2pm to see if the Trip had been posted. No luck. Maybe there will be a bonus show at the end or a taped show to provide us with the content? Fingers crossed.

So sorry to disappoint you guys today ~ sending big scoops of Pixie Dust to the interwebs instead! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

We'll be back next week with the topic we were going to discuss today which is a review of the Hawthorn Suites located near Disney Springs. Let us know what questions you have right here or on our Facebook page since we've got some extra planning time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter