Canjet

Rroo

Mouseketeer
Has anyone traveled with Canjet to Orlando? We would be leaving from Halifax and would love some feedback.

Thanks!!

We flew out of Mount Hope (Ont) airport 2 years ago with Canjet and had a great flight down and back! Very nice flight attendants. :thumbsup2 :sunny:

We were SUPPOSED to fly them this trip, December 2nd, but I got a call last week telling me that they cancelled this service. :O( Luckily we were able to grab seats on Westjet (Ottawa to Orlando) for $12 more for 2 of the travellers, and $40 for 4 of the travellers. (last two seats at the cheaper fare. sigh) Its more money, but its still the only direct non stop flight (except charters which is not an option. I don't mind them but my companions do not want to fly them. )

ANYWAY Westjet it is. :O)

Unlike Air Canada and West Jet, Canjet is the only option for direct, non-stop service from Halifax to Orlando.

We too are from Nova Scotia and with kids would simply not go any other way unless we absolutely had to.

The other nice option is that with Canjet you can also fly into Orlando and out of St. Pete's, again direct to Halifax, if you want to hit the beach after the exhausting Disney whirlwind.

The only thing is, they only offer direct flights from Halifax on the weekends, but isn't that when most of us are starting/ending our vacations anyway?

For us Maritimers with no other direct flight options to Florida, let's start "talking" to AC and WJ by booking all flights with Canjet and maybe then we can start to see more direct flight options. We certainly have the population to support it at least once or twice a week!

Good luck!

We have flown Halifax to Orlando the past two springs and had excellent service on all legs. We have not had delays with Canjet and non-stop is the best way to go with kids (or a non-traveler spouse).

I have used them for a good deal of business travel as well, with only one delay of significance.

A very good carrier in my opinion.

AC did direct to Orlando from Halifax last year. Wednesday to Orlando and Saturday return, but I don't see these flights posted as yet. We were not able to go non-stop(we booked before we found them), but our return was and that was really great

We flew CanJet this year for the first time and never will again. Compared to Air Canada and West Jet it's like the Flintstone Express. One of the flight attendants was even rude to a couple of passengers (not us)- I imagine she made other comments to passengers that I didn't hear. Let's just say it was not the best experience compared to our experiences travelling with the other airlines. Other people have had great experiences with this airline but personally, I didn't like them.

I flew Canjet from Halifax to St. Pete's in January 2005. This year we went in February and flew Air Canada into Orlando. Overall, in comparison, I preferred CanJet. I thought the customer service with AirCanada was quite poor. There are benefits to flying with a smaller carrier. Check in was speedier, probably due to fewer people and not having several flights trying to check in at the same time.

I would definitely fly CanJet again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter