Cancelling one night

ChristieK0310

Mouseketeer
Hi,

we have a holiday booked for Dec but there is a 3 night gap in the middle that we were going to go on a 3n cruise but if I wanted to go on a 4n cruise and cancel one night (either the first or last of the two reservations) would I have to cancel the whole reservation and rebook or can I drop one night?

Christie

Hi,

we have a holiday booked for Dec but there is a 3 night gap in the middle that we were going to go on a 3n cruise but if I wanted to go on a 4n cruise and cancel one night (either the first or last of the two reservations) would I have to cancel the whole reservation and rebook or can I drop one night?

Christie
Currently you can cancel days on either end without problems or without losing your other days. I personally expect that to change in the next year or two but we shall see. Most 4 night cruises are M-Fri and 3 N Fri to Mon. I know DVC has a couple of 4 night holiday cruises but they don't have 3 night cruises at the same time. Thus I'm having trouble seeing this as simply canceling one day of your current reservations. Regardless of how it works out, enjoy your trip.

Thus I'm having trouble seeing this as simply canceling one day of your current reservations. Regardless of how it works out, enjoy your trip.

Should have said - I'm looking at other crusie lines as well as DCL as we are paying cash so will be def including 17 - 20 Dec with a day either side for a 4 night or 4 days before for a 7 night depending on prices!

Am waiting for any offers DCL may have before I book it. If all else fails we'll end up at Pop for 3 nights lol.

Christie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter