cancelling ADRs

LHM2001

Earning My Ears
If i have reservations at a place that doesn't require a CC guarantee and we are unable to make it, is there a penalty if we forget to cancel?

If i have reservations at a place that doesn't require a CC guarantee and we are unable to make it, is there a penalty if we forget to cancel?

No. But would be courteous to call, even if you decide not show at the same time as your ADR, if it works for you.

No penalty, but even an hour before might get someone in who has just walked up.

thanks so much. we will for sure try to cancel to let them know and so someone else can get it - I was just worried if we forgot one (I'm sure there will be a few things going on to distract us!!) if there might be some kind of penalty we weren't expecting. Is it really hard to be able too just walk in for a table service meal even in late January? this is our first trip

Hi, I'm just curious what ADR doesn't require a cc? Every reservation I have made thus far required a cc.

Hi, I'm just curious what ADR doesn't require a cc? Every reservation I have made thus far required a cc.

The only reservations that requires a CC guarantee are the restaurants that have character meals and the signature restaurants. The dinner shows and CRT require pre-payment at the time of booking.

There are actually a lot of restaurants without the guarantee- a lot of the Epcot choices (minus Akershus and Garden Grill, due to the characters), Yak and Yeti, 50's PT, Liberty Tree Tavern, Boma,... etc. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter