cancelling ADRs

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by LHM2001, Jan 14, 2013.

1. LHM2001

LHM2001 Earning My Ears

If i have reservations at a place that doesn't require a CC guarantee and we are unable to make it, is there a penalty if we forget to cancel?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bdklein

bdklein DIS Veteran

No. But would be courteous to call, even if you decide not show at the same time as your ADR, if it works for you.

4. Ro Z

Ro Z DIS Veteran

No penalty, but even an hour before might get someone in who has just walked up.

5. LHM2001

LHM2001 Earning My Ears

thanks so much. we will for sure try to cancel to let them know and so someone else can get it - I was just worried if we forgot one (I'm sure there will be a few things going on to distract us!!) if there might be some kind of penalty we weren't expecting. Is it really hard to be able too just walk in for a table service meal even in late January? this is our first trip

6. siennasmama07

siennasmama07 Earning My Ears

Hi, I'm just curious what ADR doesn't require a cc? Every reservation I have made thus far required a cc.

7. SimplyGoofy

SimplyGoofy "You are not Mickey Mouse... you are a rat!"

The only reservations that requires a CC guarantee are the restaurants that have character meals and the signature restaurants. The dinner shows and CRT require pre-payment at the time of booking.

There are actually a lot of restaurants without the guarantee- a lot of the Epcot choices (minus Akershus and Garden Grill, due to the characters), Yak and Yeti, 50's PT, Liberty Tree Tavern, Boma,... etc. ;)