Canadians - where are you?

Living in Brockville, Ontario these last 25 years or so. Originally from Terrasse Vaudreuil, Quebec. ( just off the west island of Montreal).

Our son just graduated from U of Guelph so have a connection there as well and visit semi regularly.

Living in Brockville, Ontario these last 25 years or so. Originally from Terrasse Vaudreuil, Quebec. ( just off the west island of Montreal).

Our son just graduated from U of Guelph so have a connection there as well and visit semi regularly.

I work part-time at the U of Guelph. It's a great school!

TP

I work part-time at the U of Guelph. It's a great school!

TP
Our son has loved everything about the school and surrounding area. As former Montrealers, Guelph was never on our radar. Our first visit was the day we dropped him off in residence. We have grown to love the area and could actually see ourselves retiring there one day.

Elmira, Ontario
home of the Maple Syrup Festival and a very large order of Old Order Mennonites...free manure at the end of my driveway all summer long :rotfl2:

Saraschoening, I'm from sooke and my fiancé and I just went to DL last July. I can give you a hand too!

I just moved from Victoria to Duncan. My husband still work in Victoria though. I would love to pick your brain sometime.. I am about to do my first Disneyworld Vacation and have so many questions.

Disneyworld or Disneyland?

Disneyland, I can totally help out, we have been 7 times with an 8th planned for Feb.

Disneyworld...the only thing I can help you with is that I'm pretty sure it's in Florida! :rotfl:

We are doing out first trip to WDW this May but have been to DL a few times. But I am always looking for different tips and ideas for all the parks. Has the island ever done a meet up? or Victoria at least. It could be fun!! Sit and bask in our disney memories together

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter