Canadian would like to get food vouchers

Belle1997

I married a beast and found my prince
Hello everyone.

I posted this message on the Canadian message board and they suggested I post it here. I am looking a purchasing a couple of meal vouchers. Does anyone have any extras they could sell me. As I can't get them through the normal ways since I do not live in the States.

Thank you for you help. Pleae leave me a private message and I will respond back.:wave:

I also would like some vouchers if anyone has any spare ones to offer. It's so frustrating not being able to order them ourselves.

How do you get them for a convention? I know they go through Disney Group Services but I don't know what it involves. If we could just get them in bulk straight from Disney, then we could distribute them to the Canadians ourselves. Has anyone looked into this? Any thoughts?

I am not sure Barb, but that would be a good idea....I'll do alittle homework and see what I can come up with.

I found a number to call and from what I can gather, convention vouchers are only sold through the conventions dept. to groups that have conventions booked through WDW. Group sales will sometimes sell vouchers in conjunction with a booking through group sales inclusive of hotel rooms...a group is an organized group (like a tour through a TA) not a group of family/friends. However if you book 10 or more on site rooms they will give you special group consideration that may or may not include meal vouchers (purchase of). If you are bringing a youth group 10 or more kids up to the age of 22, you may purchase vouchers, this needs to also be an organized group with a school/church type affiliation.

So, I guess the short anser is no...there really isn't a way for us Canucks to be considered a group and order vouchers.

We must go to Disney voucherless or rely on the kindness of our American friends!!

Perhaps someone is a part of an above mentioned group and could order a couple extras for us? Or has a few left over from their own trip.

I was afraid of that but then I was wondering how does Connections and Hotwire get them. They must be buying them in bulk without booking a convention. I hope someone reads this thread that knows some of the ins and outs. I wouldn't mind being the person to organize it - buying them and sending them out to everyone - just need to know how to get them.

Okay I have tried everything I can think of.....does anyone have any suggestion how we can get our hands on vouchers for less than $17 each? I've tried every angle with Disney Groups, said I would order 200 and couldn't get them to budge. I am sure they think I will resell them for a profit.

Well that sucks. Don't they know that we just want to be able to use them like everyone else. It sounds like you're just like me - willing to do the work so that we can all benefit. I would be glad to help distribute them just so that I can get them too. Any ideas would be great. Thanks for looking into it for us though.

.does anyone have any suggestion how we can get our hands on vouchers for less than $17 each?

I would think long and hard before I would spend that much for them. I really love them..but the deals in the parks aren't as good as the deals outside the parks. So unless you plan on going to B & C, or Peppermarket, or you plan on eating the most expensive special at the food courts each night, you would be hardpressed to come out ahead at all, at $17 (plus shipping) each.

I agree completely, It most cases I wouldn't even come close to breaking even. At $17 each, it is just not a good value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter