Canadian Buffoon's Hi Low Vacation - South Central Musings

You were sorry!! :faint:

I need to find a wife who insists
I stay at Disney longer.

If she were of that mindset, she would want to accompany you and stay longer, too!

It's a rarity.

And, yes... it sure was!

I think I could clean up
at Olympic race walking.

Yep! Doing not too shabby. :)

I don't watch it... but I hear
really good things about it.

I may binge watch it
if it's on Netflix.

I did that with "How I met your mother."
Loved that one.

Netflix is the best invention!

Noted.
And nope. Never heard of it.

But... Cheryl Ladd? Hello!

Been a long time since
I've seen Officer and a Gentleman.

Noted.

Awwww.... Thanks.

As for Ruby...

That story is too long for this.

Last fall, actually.
Managed to get out on it a few times.

Oh, guess I missed that news. Seems like you are in one piece so far.

Yes! I want to know how it turns out!
What kind of car?

IT was great! Delivered right on time, brand new condition, 24,000 miles. We did a test drive, signed some papers and she loaded up our old van and drove away. We had a week to decide if we wanted to keep it. We love it! Chevy Equinox. A little short on power, but not bad.

Oh, man... so sorry about your MiL. Clearly I got behind again and I'm sorry I wasn't checking in everywhere the last couple of weeks. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks Andy.
I think you may have had your hands full
these past few days... :rolleyes1

So no worries! :)

If she were of that mindset, she would want to accompany you and stay longer, too!

Huh. Hadn't thought of that part.
You're right!

Netflix is the best invention!

It ain't the worst!

Oh, guess I missed that news. Seems like you are in one piece so far.

So far. (fingers crossed.)

IT was great! Delivered right on time, brand new condition, 24,000 miles. We did a test drive, signed some papers and she loaded up our old van and drove away. We had a week to decide if we wanted to keep it. We love it! Chevy Equinox. A little short on power, but not bad.

Nice! Sounds like it worked like a charm! :)

FAIR WARNING!!

I should be posting the next update
(It won't be a very big one)
either tonight or tomorrow.

If you haven't gotten your guesses in....

Move your butts!!!

I've noticed that you have been stopping by and posting.:goodvibes
Hope everyone is doing okay and taking things a day at a time. For the days that are still hard...I'm sending you a :hug: to use as needed.

Some things never change...and here I'm am dragging my butt and you yelling at me to move my butt (sorry husband prefers I shake my butt) to get my guesses in.
I saved a paper out of a fortune cookie that I have on my desk - " If it wasn't for last minute, I wouldn't get anything accomplished"
So with no idea what so ever...here we go!

Favorite plates: 999HH & 4U2NV

1. You give it a good try but shorts will be forever pink.
2. You left a charger
3 something from Tim Horton's
4. Edmonton
5. flight was late
6. Okay, you asked the question..so don't judge. I had a real hard time with this, one reason I still hadn't done my guesses. I like a lot of genres, all except gory super scary horror movies. Some may be chick-flicks/ comedy-romances.
But I like actions ones too. Some are ones that make me smile or I like how at the end the good person wins and the jerk gets what they deserve. So these are ones that popped in my head that I ENJOY watching but don't know if I'd have a favorite.
Trouble with a Curve, The Vow, White House Down, The Proposal, All Harry Potter's, Star Wars, Dirty Dancing, Remembering the Titians, Grease (childhood & daughter likes it too), Mad Money, Mary Poppins and many Disney ones that came out when my kids were little. I usually like things with Denzel Washington and Jason Statham for action. See....just random thoughts here...I even asked husband and he had trouble, but he also likes John Wayne. I'm sure there are more that I would say, like Wizard of OZ would be a "classic" movie.

Oh, here's another story for you. (See Shelly's quiet as a mouse, then bam she's chatty)
About a couple of weeks ago we were watching a MASH marathon and I heard the line "Ladies & Gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice"
WHAT? I looked at my husband and said I've read that on "The Canadian's " signature. Is that a famous saying by someone? So I get on the computer to look up one of your post and then the light bulb went on - Dr. Sidney Freedmen!
Never made the connection to that name. Then I was close to having a blonde moment when I though Allan Arbus was the "original" person to quote those lines, till I got back to the TV in time to read the credits and realized it was the actor's name! We like MASH and my kids grew up watching with us too.
Got to go...dinner will be a little later then planned... thanks to you (kidding) but you said it could be tonight you post.
Ta Ta for now!

1. I do laundry
(please, keep your gasps of astonishment to yourselves.)
Those shorts salveagable or red for good?

Red. Well, pink now.

2. What critical item did I leave in Florida?

A charger

3. What snack, that is worth coming to Canada for
do we get?

Poutine. At least you rave about it enough.

4. Flight. Calgary, AB or Edmonton, AB?

Calgary

5. Flight. Early, on time, or late?

On time.

6. What's your favourite movie?

I"m beginning to think I've already guessed at these, because I said: Princess Bride, Babette's Feast, It's a Wonderful Life, and I think Casablanca.

So where's that update?

We couldn't get married anyway since we're already married to other people. And I would never move to Winterpeg!!!

Hi there, Ponzi! I know I'm very late but I just wanted to send my condolences to you and your family on the loss of your MIL. I had the exact same experience with my dad, so I know how shocking it is. But like your MIL he had a good last day, and I think that's how I would like to go if I had a choice.

I haven't participated in this TR but if I were voting on your vanity plate I definitely would pick 999HH. I think it would make me smile every time I saw it!

I'm thinking someone else could be moving his butt about now with an update.....just saying....
I'll just watching this :hourglass and waitpopcorn::

Of course I'm just giving you a hard time. I almost commented last night that I figured you wouldn't post but why take the chance... my luck stinks!

Will you marry me?

You know we are both already legally married? :rolleyes1. Is Polygamy legal in Canada? :confused3

There'll be some more aaaaaaaah!
But you may feel a little sick.

Nice.

I do believe it's working.....good

Arrgghh!!! Quick! @franandaj , when are you leaving??

8 days ago. Not really back but in the land of cell service again.

What?!?!?
That's it! The wedding's off!!

You mean you were going to marry her too??????

Oh. I guess that's what this harem thing is about, right. Got it.

I'm sorry folks, but.....

I. Am. Exhausted.

I was up late last night,
up early this morning,
spent all day at MIL's house
cleaning, organizing, moving
boxes and garbage bags
out to the garage or elsewhere
in the house.

After all that I was ready to drop
but then had to go shopping
to make a big meal at home.
(Elle's BF was over for dinner.)

You're just gonna have to wait
until tomorrow for shout outs
and the next update.

But I'll try to have it done
by the time I go to work.

Which will be 2pm CST.
Have to cook supper before then too.

But I'll do my best.

Hi Pkondz
Take your time with the update beter to get it right rather than rushing it out.So you are going in for the back shift today 14:00 to 22:00hrs that is our back shift over here the others are day shift 06:00 to 14:00hrs and nightshirt 22:00 to 06:00hrs of course as you work doubles most of the time with a minimum of 12hrs your shift system is a bit diferent from ours.No rush for the post I can wait a few days more as will everyone else I'm sure.But as it is 2CST time it could be 22:00hrs as you are cooking the families supper before you go out to work.

You have nothing to be sorry about. Your second line explains it all...Exhausted.
I get it and figured that once again you were probably "burning both ends of the candle"
Taking care of yourself and family always comes first and that's a quality that I totally respect you for. Sometime I wish you'd take MORE care of yourself (like getting sleep!)
Just wanted you to know that I understand and just wanted to take the opportunity when I could in my earlier post to give you a hard time : )

Whelp. You're just going to have to wait
a little longer for the update.
I came here this morning to post it...
Annnnddd..... it's all gone.

I do have a back up of course.

It's at work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter