Can someone tell me which DISigner does personalized Sofia the first...

mina576

Earning My Ears
can someone please help recommend a DISigner that personalizes Sofia the first designs? i know two little girls (madison and ava) that are in love with her.

thanks so much
mina

I do Sofia name fills and can work on something additionally if you let me know what you are interested in.....

Awesome!!! Thanks so much for offering.

I'm looking to make the girls t-shirts (one is for her birthday and the other will be her gift when her little brother is born).

The girls names are:
Ava
Madison

I'm open to anything. A few months ago I saw two different designs (which I know cannot find...arghhh):
1. a picture of sofia and it said Princess Ava
2. a picture of sofia with her castle and it said Ava the first.

I hope this helped!!!

Thanks so much,
Mina

Awesome!!! Thanks so much for offering.

I'm looking to make the girls t-shirts (one is for her birthday and the other will be her gift when her little brother is born).

The girls names are:
Ava
Madison

I'm open to anything. A few months ago I saw two different designs (which I know cannot find...arghhh):
1. a picture of sofia and it said Princess Ava
2. a picture of sofia with her castle and it said Ava the first.

I hope this helped!!!

Thanks so much,
Mina

Hi, I think you are referring to my two designs, if you still want them let me know and I can personalize them. Please be sure to note when you need them by.

can someone please help recommend a DISigner that personalizes Sofia the first designs? i know two little girls (madison and ava) that are in love with her.

thanks so much
mina

I also do personalised sofa the first name fills or mickey heads, pm if you would like anything thanks sarah

Thank you to everyone!!! I will keep your info for the future...I'm sure my friends will be asking where they can do the same for their girls.

Thank you again!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter