Can someone help..Everest design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilprincessandprince

Earning My Ears
Hi,
My daughter Maddie has been waiting and waiting to be tall enough for Everest and this trip she is finally big enough! I want to make her a shirt that she can wear to the park showing she is finally able to go on it. She is a princess loving dare-devil but I am really open to anything. I would just love to have something to celebrate this.

Thanks for any help with this!:love:

I have a finally tall enough to ride DISign and will track it down so I can modify for Everest....think it was originally made for Splash Mountain

my try...

password in my Meet the DISigners profile...

That looks awesome. The talent from all DISigners I have seen is amazing.

Person that started this thread has gotten their DISign....closing thread

from Creative Boards Welcome sticky that all DISers should have read:

Please DO NOT post a request to a thread started by another DISer where that request was already completed. Piggy-backing your new request (days, weeks, months or years later) may result in you getting nothing. Your request needs to go in the DISigner's thread or in a new thread openly addressed to all DISigners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest