• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can someone help..Everest design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilprincessandprince

Earning My Ears
Hi,
My daughter Maddie has been waiting and waiting to be tall enough for Everest and this trip she is finally big enough! I want to make her a shirt that she can wear to the park showing she is finally able to go on it. She is a princess loving dare-devil but I am really open to anything. I would just love to have something to celebrate this.

Thanks for any help with this!:love:

I have a finally tall enough to ride DISign and will track it down so I can modify for Everest....think it was originally made for Splash Mountain

Person that started this thread has gotten their DISign....closing thread

from Creative Boards Welcome sticky that all DISers should have read:

Please DO NOT post a request to a thread started by another DISer where that request was already completed. Piggy-backing your new request (days, weeks, months or years later) may result in you getting nothing. Your request needs to go in the DISigner's thread or in a new thread openly addressed to all DISigners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter