Can I use this PIN?

M&M mom

Mouseketeer
I just received a pin for free quick service dining! The promotion begins on Feb 28, I am checking in on Feb 27 at the POFQ. Can I apply this code to my reservation even though I am checking in the day before? I already paid for the DDP and would like to keep that so how much does it cost to upgrade from free QS to DDP?
Help!

I think you can add it for the days you are staying. I believe the cost to upgrade is $10 per adult and $2 per child a day.

From reading on here I think someone said you have to make two different reservations and then re-check in on the day of the FD, but you don't have to change rooms or anything like that. You can pay the difference to upgrade but I'm not sure what it comes out to be.

we are doing a room only the day before (with a room only % off)then starting our package with the free dining the next day
it was $10 per adult to upgrade to the Reg dining and $2 for the kids upgrade

ETA we are doing the room only because we are staying 15 nights and the package is only 14 but it would work the same way

I am SO jealous!!! I just called to see if I had any pins attached to my name . . . I just wanted to add the QSDP!!! Nothing though.

I'm glad someone got it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter