Camp of Disney RP Part 4

Bellflower:She had ate German food before this would be great.
Lotus:As much as she liked food she wondered how would German food taste like.

Hannah:She thought her sword was pretty but useless at the moment maybe she should have left it at the castle.

OOC: School's out for the summer! School's out forever! That's right, you guys, Nessie's back (and ironically not wearing black) for the summer, which means I'll be on a lot more, and I have to say it feels good to be out of Chemistry finally!

OOC:Congratulations on beginning your summer ,my summer started three weeks ago.
Eria:She was doing the job.

OOC: School's out for the summer! School's out forever! That's right, you guys, Nessie's back (and ironically not wearing black) for the summer, which means I'll be on a lot more, and I have to say it feels good to be out of Chemistry finally!

OOC: Congrats! I know I sucked at Chemistry

OOC: Just to respond to this, then we'll cut to the present time.

Balthazar: He nodded.

Current time!

Tiare: The whole camp was at this restaurant. The food was good.

Jessica: She was walking around taking roll

OOC: It wasn't fun.

Balthazar: He was sitting next to Tiare and taking a bite of his food.

Richard: He sat down next to Missy and ate a bit of food.

Britannia: This is decent.

Missy: Missy was sitting next to Richard.

Kari: Kari sat down next to Eric.

OOC: That should be all of them.

OOC:Congratulations on beginning your summer ,my summer started three weeks ago.
Eria:She was doing the job.

OOC: Thanks! Congratulations on your summer beginning before mine, I was testing these last three weeks.

Bellflower:She remembered having food like this before and she thought t was nice.
Lotus:This was actually good she liked the sausage.
Hannah:This was a bit different from the food back in the Isles but it was atually pretty good.

Lotus:As she was eating the food she realized that some of the campers still hadn't come they were either really late or something bad happened to them.

Lotus:As she was eating the food she realized that some of the campers still hadn't come they were either really late or something bad happened to them.

My other Charries: They ate quietly.

Kari: Something felt wrong. She asked a girl sitting near her, "Do you know where the others are?"

Missy: "How's your food?"

Richard: "It's okay," he responded. "Although I'm not the biggest fan of German food."

Jessica: "Hmm. We seem to be missing a few people. Does anyone know the cell phone numbers of these campers?" She rattled of the list of names of the people not there.

Hannah:"No."she didn't know anyone close enough to have their cellphone .Not that it is would matter since she didn't have a cellphone herself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter