• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Camp of Disney RP Part 4

OOC: Okay.

Jafar: "You all have your centers, correct?" When they all assented, he smiled. "Start taking over then." He reached for his staff. "Let's make some magic then, shall we?"

Ebony: She nodded. "What shall I do?"
Jafar: "We are going to cast some magic." He began turning Cinderella's Castle into a palace much like the one in Agrabah. "You can do what you like. Protection spells, storms, thorns, eternal night, becoming a dragon, whatever."

OOC: Okay.

Jafar: "You all have your centers, correct?" When they all assented, he smiled. "Start taking over then." He reached for his staff. "Let's make some magic then, shall we?"

Ren: He turned into his tiger half and leaped into action.

Genevive: Having no special abilities, she waited for something to come her way.

OOC: Maybe Ebony or someone could do something to Gen's area and make her upset by doing something to the Tavern.

OOC: Right, you don't have to RP out fighting for control of the place or anything. You can just say it happened and move on.

Jess: She sent out a message that they were having a meetup/check in and lunch at Biergarten in Germany.

OOC: My favorite EPCOT restaurant and probably in my Top Five list and definitely in my Top Ten list of best wdw restaurants.

Henri, Lucien, and Austin: They went to Biergarten with the groups they were with

Eira:She fought for control.

Bellflower:She went to Biergarten.
Hannah:She went to Biergarten.
Lotus:She went to Biergarten.

OOC: I'm on vacation until next Wednesday and I have no idea how much I'll be on from now til then so... Just giving you a heads up

Bellflower:"Best day ever!"she noticed more campers were coming but some of them seemed to be missing.

Lotus:She noticed some of the campers where missing she would ask Jessica about it "Jessica do you know where the other campers are at."

Lotus:She noticed some of the campers where missing she would ask Jessica about it "Jessica do you know where the other campers are at."
Jessica: "I'm sure everyone's going to get here eventually. Perhaps some are on a ride. Are you looking for anyone in particular?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter