• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Camp of Disney RP Part 4

OOC: Yay! So what do you think Goofy, maybe have him take mine, Ebony sees and does some magic to help him or otherwise convinces him she's on his side, and then go get Pearl's character?
OOC: Sure!

Ebony: "Stop your squawking!" She whispered harshly at Diablo. "We're not even that high."
Diablo: "I don't trust anything that flies without wings."
Ebony: She rolled her eyes. "You're impossible. Is it possible for you to enjoy anything? Other than when I'm despondent?"
Diablo: "No."
The ride descended and both left Soarin'.
Diablo: "Can we leave now?"
Ebony: "No."
Diablo: "Can I leave now?"
Ebony: "Ugh, fine. But don't stray too far." With a wave of her hand, Diablo turned back to a bird.

OOC: Anyone care to fill me in? Now that it's practically summer and school's almost over, I can get back on A LOT more XD

OOC: You haven't missed much. Things have been pretty slow lately. If you look back the last 2 pages concerning plans with Jafar, you should be all caught up. Everyone is still at Disney World, in Epcot at the moment, wandering around the parks. Jafar was just introduced above and will be controlling some good and anti characters to be his minions.

Hannah:She finished her ice cream and felt a little bored.
Eira: It was a bright sunny and beautiful day she even heard birds chirping.

OOC: Important posts for you Kitty!

OOC: Okay, so Jafar wants an empire/be sultan, so he decides to find powerful people. He finds some of the campers and turns them if they don't agree to work for him. He then decides to take over the park (maybe MK because of the castle?) and the other campers have to defeat him.

OOC: No one run into him yet, this is the menacing villain post, I just want you to tell me if I've got it right.

Jafar: He stood, hidden in the shadows, his beautiful cobra head staff warm in his hands and thrumming with magical power. Jafar was powerful, and he loved it. However, he needed backup if he was truly going to take his rightful place as Sultan. Of course, his kingdom would be centered in the so-called Magic Kingdom, but he would remake it in his own image. There were perks to having a genie's powers. But, he needed back up. Minions to help enforce his will. He wanted the strongest and most powerful. He'd been to all the other parks so far but hadn't found anyone recruitable. Now that he was here though, he was seeing some VERY interesting possibilities...

OOC: Anyone care to fill me in? Now that it's practically summer and school's almost over, I can get back on A LOT more XD

OOC: Hey Kitty!

OOC: You haven't missed much. Things have been pretty slow lately. If you look back the last 2 pages concerning plans with Jafar, you should be all caught up. Everyone is still at Disney World, in Epcot at the moment, wandering around the parks. Jafar was just introduced above and will be controlling some good and anti characters to be his minions.

Basically what she said

OOC: My current list of characters for Jafar

Controlled:
Chao
Andrew
Jiamg
Kenji
Ivonne
Eira

On His Side:
Ebony
Genevieve
Ren

Last edited:

Genevive: The ride for Soarin' had taken forever, considering Ren kept trying to bat at the screen (of which he could never reach but tried to anyway). Gen figured his cat instincts were kicking in. But she couldn't blame him. He was supposed to have fun. And seeing him that happy over some lights on a screen kind of make her happy as well.

Ren: They had exited the ride and pulled off to the side of the way to decide where to go to next. "I vote Nemo."

Genevive: "I vote Test Track."

Ren: "But that's so far awayyyyyy," he dragged out the last word in complaint.

Genevive: "So?"

Ren: "How about we compromise and ride Nemo?"

Genevive: "Ugh, fine. But you have to pay for lunch."

Ren: "HOW IS THAT FAIR?!"

Genevive: "It's how life works, honey."

Ren: "Fine. But you better order cheap."

Genevive: She cackled and walked towards Nemo, hand in hand with Ren.

OOC: Well, unless Kitty wants to add to the list of characters that either are controlled by or voluntarily join Jafar, best get this show on the road, eh?

OOC: Okay, let's go!

Kenji and Ivonne: They had somehow got separated from Jori and the rest of their group. Rather than panicking, however, they chose to try to retrace their steps.

Jafar: He slipped from the shadows and interrupted them. He'd done his homework, he knew there were people in the park that would be helpful to him. "Hello boy, girl. I think you could help me with something."

Kenji: He was getting some serious creepy-man vibes from the tall dude. "Um, I don't think so sir. Unless you need to knpow what this park is called, I don't think we an help you."

Ivonne: She nodded, popping her gum.

Jafar: "Well the, I'll just have to persuade you." He lifted his staff and pointed it at Ivonne first and when he was finished with her at Kenji.

The_Snake_Staff.jpg

Ivonne: As the one better in shape heath wise, she was strong enough to try fighting, but she failed.

Kenji: As he was stiill recovering from his long hospital stay, he didn'yt have as much strength and so didn't last as long as his friend.

Their eyes turned red, a clear sign they were now under control.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hannah:She finished her food.
Eira:She was quite happy then she noticed that the birds started to follow her and some squirrels.

Genevive: They had reached the Nemo ride and had been waiting in line for five minutes. "So where do you want to eat for lunch?"

Ren: "Hmm, how about we just see what we pass first when we get off the ride and go there? Venture out a little."

Genevive: "I like that idea, though I'm known for being a picky eater..."

Ren: "Well, that's the fun of it! Two people, one restaurant. Will they find something they like? Or will he leave her to starve when she's too picky about her food? Find out after the break!"

Genevive: She nudged Ren in the side with her elbow, but proceeded to laugh."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter