• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Camp of Disney RP Part 4

Eira:"I'm Eira White."she smiled

Hannah:She smiled she didn't like to tell people she was royalty either. Though she didn't like telling people that she was Hans Westerguard's daughter either.

Lotus:She was happy that she was signed up she thought she would talk to some other campers though. She saw a group of teens talking "Hi I'm Lotus."

Ellieot: Ellieot blinked. "It's nice to meet you all." She turned to the girl on her left. "Yeah, sorry, I... like... just said I was new 30 seconds ago."

Bellflower:She decided to talk to someone new "Hi I'm Bellflower."
Lotus"It's nice to meet y'all too I just came here today as well."

Eira:"I'm Eira White."she smiled

Hannah:She smiled she didn't like to tell people she was royalty either. Though she didn't like telling people that she was Hans Westerguard's daughter either.

Lotus:She was happy that she was signed up she thought she would talk to some other campers though. She saw a group of teens talking "Hi I'm Lotus."
Chao: "Hi Lotus I'm Chao, that's my boyfriend Andrew and my childhood friend Jiang," she said, indicating herself for her name, the redhead for Andrew and the other Chinese person for Jiang.

Andrew: "Hey."

Jiang: He gave Hannah an appreciative look telling her he knew what her smile meant and then turned to Lotus. "Hello."

OOC: So my list of characters to be mind controlled by Jafar are as follows -
Chao - she's Mulan's daughter. Enough said
Jiang - an emperor's son so he's skilled in the arts of war
Andrew - he's related to the Incredibles so he has super powers
Ivonne - related to GoGo so a genius and can fight
Kenji - related to Hiro and Tadashi so a genius and can fight

My list of characters that will be free from mind control -
Tiare
Henriette
Lucien
Austin

Does anyone else have characters that will either be mind controlled or villainous ones that join Jafar freely?

OOC:
The only character that is related to a villain I have is Hannah the daughter of Hans. And you might have noticed that she isn't really evil or bad. But she does have sword fighting skills which would make sense.

Eria is Snow White's niece and she doesn't really have any skill or fighting skills except for being able to communicate with animals. Which could actually work

Bellflower is Rapunzel's cousin and doesn't have any powers except for maybe hitting someone with a frying pan.

Lotus is Tiana's niece and doesn't have any powers though she is good at cooking but I don't think that really counts.

So in conclusion the characters Following Jafar are:

Eira- She is Snow White's niece so definitely she would definitely be under mind control since she can communicate with animals it could be helpful maybe she could be a spy.

Lotus- She is Tiana's niece and Tiana is smart so maybe she could be under mind control and help with a plan or something or be like a spy definitely under mind control.

Chracters not under Mind Control:
Hannah even though her dad is a villain she doesn't really seem like the take over the world type and even though she has sword fighting skills she is one of my favorite characters so she is not under mind control.

Bellflower isn't under mind control.

OOC:
The only character that is related to a villain I have is Hannah the daughter of Hans. And you might have noticed that she isn't really evil or bad. But she does have sword fighting skills which would make sense.

Eria is Snow White's niece and she doesn't really have any skill or fighting skills except for being able to communicate with animals. Which could actually work

Bellflower is Rapunzel's cousin and doesn't have any powers except for maybe hitting someone with a frying pan.

Lotus is Tiana's niece and doesn't have any powers though she is good at cooking but I don't think that really counts.

So in conclusion the characters Following Jafar are:

Eira- She is Snow White's niece so definitely she would definitely be under mind control since she can communicate with animals it could be helpful maybe she could be a spy.

Lotus- She is Tiana's niece and Tiana is smart so maybe she could be under mind control and help with a plan or something or be like a spy definitely under mind control.

Chracters not under Mind Control:
Hannah even though her dad is a villain she doesn't really seem like the take over the world type and even though she has sword fighting skills she is one of my favorite characters so she is not under mind control.

Bellflower isn't under mind control.

OOC: Bellflower and Lotus would be useless to Jafar. Most villains were only looking for powerful or brawny minions, not smart or they might decide to off the villain or become the villain themselves. And I don't know if favoritism should count. I mean, Chao, Jiang and Drew are three of my five favorites and they are under mind control. I won't override your decision but I'm making a point. If you won't use Hannah I guess I'll have Eira mind controlled.

OOC:

Does anyone else have characters that will either be mind controlled or villainous ones that join Jafar freely?

OOC: MJ would be useless to Jafar, so she'll be free of it. Jori probably too.

Ebony, for obvious reasons, will work with Jafar with or without mind control. (I'm not sure yet..)

OOC; Grr. I need to get the trio out of there so they can get Jafar approached alone, but I don't have another character to transition in and take their place in the conversation.

Lucien: "Ah, there are my friends," he said to Austin. "The girls are MJ and Henriette, and the boy is Brendan. Let's go catch up." He smiled and ran towards them. "Hey, MJ, Henriette, Brendan! Wait up!"

Austin: He nodded and followed after his new friend and fellow prrince."

Henriette: She stopped. "Hey Lucien. Who's your pal?"

Lucien: "Guys, this is Austin, new camper," He said. In a whisper, he added, "A bit shy." He spoke in a normal tone, "Austin, this is Mary Jane or MJ, Henriette or Henri, and Brendan."

Austin: "Uh - hi."

Henriette: "Hey there, nice to meet you Austin."

Eira:"Well it was nice to meet you all but I have to go now see you later."
Hannah:"It was nice talking to you Ellieot and it was nice talking to all of you guys.Bye"

Lucien: "Ah, there are my friends," he said to Austin. "The girls are MJ and Henriette, and the boy is Brendan. Let's go catch up." He smiled and ran towards them. "Hey, MJ, Henriette, Brendan! Wait up!"

Austin: He nodded and followed after his new friend and fellow prrince."

Henriette: She stopped. "Hey Lucien. Who's your pal?"

Lucien: "Guys, this is Austin, new camper," He said. In a whisper, he added, "A bit shy." He spoke in a normal tone, "Austin, this is Mary Jane or MJ, Henriette or Henri, and Brendan."

Austin: "Uh - hi."

Henriette: "Hey there, nice to meet you Austin."

MJ: "Hey!" She smiled and waved.

OOC: Okay then, that works.

Austin: It's, uh, nice to meet you."

Lucien: "So what are you guys doing?"

Andrew: "Well, Chao, Jiang, why don't we head out too?"

Jiang: He gave short polite bows to the remaining females. "It was lovely to meet you all." He hid a smile as Andrew wrapped an arm around Chao and started leading her off, and followex.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter