Camera rentals?

Sanka

Mouseketeer
Hello All,

So my camera has been sent to Canon for repair, and it doesn't look like it's going to be back before my trip later this month.

Is there somewhere that I can rent a canon body close to WDW area? I'd prefer somewhere I could actually go and pick it up as opposed to having it mailed somewhere.

Thanks for any help you guys can offer!

There used to be Kingdom Camera Rentals, but they went out of business. Your best bet is mail order -- lensrentals.com or borrowlenses.com
I've used borrowlenses before. They do a good job.

I've used both rental companies listed above and preferred lensrentals.com. The lens I rented from them appeared to be brand new, almost out of the box. The one I rented from borrowlenses.com appeared to be heavily used. Optics seemed fine, but the exterior had seen better days.

We're staying at a town house rented through all star vacation homes.... would they deliver it to the town house? Does someone need to be there? Or would it go to an office at the property? Or would we have to send it somewhere else?

Someone needs to sign for the packages... I'd suggest receiving it before you go on the trip.

I guess I got worried for nothing. Canon told me to expect 10-15 days. It's been 3. They just emailed me to let me know it's done, and on it's way back home! YAY!!! hahah

If this helps someone in the future, Before I got my email from Canon, I spoke with lensrental and allstar vacation homes in their online chats. Turns out, I could have just had the camera sent to the All Star office in Celebration, and then picked it up. Just have my name and reservation number on the shipping label, with the all star shipping address.

Old thread but a relevant response. Lensrental will also ship to a FedEx store local to Disney (I've used the one on S Apopka Vineland before which is 30seconds outside of the Disney Springs entrance) as neither they nor I expect the hotel would accept responsibility if it "disappeared" after having been signed for. Shame about KingdomCameras but all of the I4 building works did it for them, when I last used them they were shuttering the company as getting to the parks was too much hassle for what was a niche business

I have also used LensRental.com and shipped to local FedEX Store on Vineland Road. It was easy to do and simple to pick up and drop off at store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter