Camera Messenger Bag Suggestions

DizBee Brian

KUNGALOOSH!!!!
Kungaloosh all!!

I'm looking for some suggestions on a shoulder/messenger camera bag for vacation. So far I like the Timbuk2 Snoop in a Small size, but I'm open for suggestions from those of you out there that might have some hands on experiece at Disney or on vacation.

My criteria:
-Not too big [I own a Tamrac Rally 7 and I feel that is too big].
-Room for an A7 w 24-70 attached, possible a 70-200 F4 and a 55 f1.8, plus maybe little vacay odds and ends [sunblock, phone, room key, cash etc]
-Zipper top or a flap over top to protect gear.
-Water resistant or rain cover.
-I do prefer a shoulder/messenger bag over a backpack as I'm looking to Sling the camera on one shoulder with the bag on the other.

I am open for any recommendations. Pics of the bag size, carried and packed are a plus!!

Thank you all in advance and have a magical day!!

B-

Kungaloosh all!!

I'm looking for some suggestions on a shoulder/messenger camera bag for vacation. So far I like the Timbuk2 Snoop in a Small size, but I'm open for suggestions from those of you out there that might have some hands on experiece at Disney or on vacation.

My criteria:
-Not too big [I own a Tamrac Rally 7 and I feel that is too big].
-Room for an A7 w 24-70 attached, possible a 70-200 F4 and a 55 f1.8, plus maybe little vacay odds and ends [sunblock, phone, room key, cash etc]
-Zipper top or a flap over top to protect gear.
-Water resistant or rain cover.
-I do prefer a shoulder/messenger bag over a backpack as I'm looking to Sling the camera on one shoulder with the bag on the other.

I am open for any recommendations. Pics of the bag size, carried and packed are a plus!!

Thank you all in advance and have a magical day!!

B-
I also have the Tamrac Rally, and the Think Tank Retrospective 20, that I use regularly, they are all kinda the same to me now, honestly I'd stick with the Tamrac but just get a smaller one especially at the price point IMHO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter