• 999 Happy Haunts Cruise

• Creepy Cruising

• Sppoky Sailing

• High Seas Halloween

• Halloween on the High Seas

• HalloWonder Cruise

• A High Seas Haunting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi! Thanks for replying!! I think I am going to get NintenDogs soon. The Pokemon sounds fun, too. :cutie: I think we will have fun on the cruise. I am so excited!
See you in October,
Emily princess:

Deleting this post, since we will no longer be sailing on these dates.

Hope everyone has an awesome cruise! :)

Hey,I'm jenny,
I've never been on a disney cruise. I have 5 sisters and 3 brothers (who are a pain in the butt) :crazy2:and
I live in Riverton,Utah. My favorite disney characters are Mulan, Meeko, and
Pluto. :cheer2:I'm very excited about getting on the ship and get going.:yay: Somethings about me are I LOVE greek mytholagy, animals, playing, and nature.:littleangel:

Hi my name is jessica,
I am in 2nd grade I have 5 sisters and 3 brothers. I like to read and draw.
I am 7 years old,I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I live in Riverton,Utah
I've never been on a cruise before and I'm VERY excited.:banana:
I hope to see you there.:thumbsup2

:cheer2:

Hello!! We haven't been online for a while but we are really getting very very excited about this cruise and looking forward to meeting everyone!

I just started 4th grade and my sister is in 1st - we are going to stay at Disney after the cruise and get to go trick or treating there!

Delaney (9) and Rylee (6)

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

hi its Delaney i am excited to go to the kids club with my friend Amber who is coming with me on the cruise. Last year I was a little shy and didnt meet anyone so i sm happy that i will know someone and am excited to hear about all the kids on this cruise. After the cruise I am going to mickeys not so scary Halloween party. I don't know what I am going to wear yet though - any suggestions? Is anyone else going to dress up for the cruise in a costume? I heard there was going to be trick or treating on the ship! :woohoo::rotfl::banana:pirate:[/COLOR]

Hi Delaney and everyone,
Delaney I was chatting with your mom and she told me you had a little sister who happens to be the same age as my daughter Emma......So I am going to have Emma look for Riley on the ship, she will be so glad to have someone her age to play with! I hope Emma can find her on that big ship...your mom even said we are the same cat # 6....we are doing the Halloween party before the cruise, I heard it's lots of fun! Emma will be dressing up on the ship, probably a princess!:rotfl: Of course - what elese :banana:3

have a safe trip and see you soon!!

Hello everyone! This message board has been quiet this month - is everyone getting excited! It has gotten very cold where we live!! We are excited to meet everyone next week!!

Laney and Rylee

:cheer2::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter