• 999 Happy Haunts Cruise

• Creepy Cruising

• Sppoky Sailing

• High Seas Halloween

• Halloween on the High Seas

• HalloWonder Cruise

• A High Seas Haunting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi Everyone! My name is Rylee and I am 6 years old (my mom is helping me write this). I have a big sister who is 9. This will be our second Disney cruise - I was 4 the last time. I like sports and compete in Tumbling and will be doing Soccer in the fall. I am going to bring my DS too! I am excited to meet everyone and hope there are lots of kids my age on the cruise!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Rylee

Welcome Rylee:wave2:

It looks like there will be lots of kids on this cruise! and their DS!:rotfl:

We can't wait to meet you and your sister!

Emma 4

Amber 9 (10 by cruise time)

Hi my name is Delaney I am rylee's sister. I am also going to bring my DS. I am 9 and will be 10 in November. I am in the third grade now. I like gymnastics and playing with my friends. I had a lot of fun on our last cruise - I am very excited about this one! One of my best friends will be going with me and she is 9 too. I am glad to get to talk to other kids before we go on the cruise!

Delaney :rotfl::cool2: :cheer2::cheer2:

:welcome: Hanna, Camryn, Delaney, and Rylee:welcome:
I will also be 11 Hanna. I have a Nintendo Ds but I usually do not bring it because I never stay in my room. I have a yellow lei so we could wear them. I am on the 2nd floor too Amber I think it is pretty close to you. My games on the Nintendo Ds are Purr Pals, Zoo Tycoon, Nintendo Dogs, Imagine Babyz, My baby girl, Sims 2 Castaway, and Disney Friends. My favorite color is aqua. Does everyone else want to wear leis? If they do, we can do it.
Your Friend,
Adriane:cheer2:

Hello Delaney:)
How are you?:)What games do you have for your DS?:)

Do you want to where a yellow lei to? Please tell me and Adriane if your close so we might be able to picto chat.:)I wonder if anyone else is going to come on here? :)

Your friend
Amber :simba:

Adriane:)
:)I think you should bring your DS Because we might picto chat.:) I like the picto chat.:) Adriane if we get close enough together on Nintendo dogs we might be able to do bark mode.:) It's good we are close together.:) What is your room number? :)What is Disney friends about I might want to get it?

Your friend:)

Hi everyone!!!:goodvibes
How are you? I am good. Tommorrow we get to go to the capital for a field trip. Stephanie has a yellow lei too.

Rylee- Where do you live and will you be 6 on the cruise. I have a sister who will be 5 on the cruise. Her name is Stephanie.

It snowed here yesterday. Now it is all melting:sad1: Yesterday my mom and dad surprised me and we went to a waterpark.
Your Friend,

P.S. Do you like cold or warm weather? I like cold weather.

Hi Amber,
How are you? I am good. I will PM you my room number. Great job on your report card.:thumbsup2:teacher: Disney Friends is where you are a guardian of 4 Disney Friends. You start out with Stitch, then Dory, then Winnie the Pooh, and then finally Simba. You play games with them and when they are very happy and trust you they take you to a place. It is very fun.

Your Friend,

Hi everyone!

This is Delaney - I have my favorite games Cooking Mama, Nintendogs, and Imagine Fashion Designer. I have one more favorite Bubble Bobble Double Shot. I have a white DS. Has anyone seen the new DSi? It takes pictures - I am hoping I get one! It snowed here too today but its all gone now. My favorite thing on our last cruise was going to Castaway Cay and meeting Sebastien and Brian - our dinner staff they were so cool!! :cool1::cool1:

Hi! This is Rylee! I hope to meet everyone at the swimming pool! I like the Mickey slide the best! :banana: I am going to try soccer in the fall - I hope I like it.:cool1:

Hello all,

I like warm weather, this winter is going on toooo long.
It snowed here this morning, but it is all melted.

Delaney, what is your friend's name that is coming with you on the cruise?:confused3

My parents took me to Great Wolf Lodge in January for a weekend. It was alot of fun.

My dad says that we are on deck 6.

Hanna:ccat:

Hi everyone!

My name is Jaden, I'm 7 years old and I have a brother who will be 12 on the cruise. His name is Tristan.

I just found out I am going on my first Disney cruise, it was an Easter surprise! I'm really happy to go, its my first Disney cruise ever! :lovestrucBut I've been on Carnival cruises.

My favorite Disney characters are Jasmine & Aladdin, Minnie & Mickey, Snow White, Cinderella and Ariel.princess:

We just went on a trip to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure for my birthday last week. I had never been there before and it was very fun, especially Islands of Adventure!:cheer2:

HI Everyone!!!:)
How are you? I am fine. Welcome Jaden and Tristan!!!:welcome: Sorry I haven't been writing on here for a while, I have been busy. Where did everyone go??
I hope I can hear from someone soon.

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a great summer!

We need help to come up with a name for our cruise. So far us adults have come up with:

Creepy Cruising :scared:
Spooky Sailing :scared1:
Hallowonder :eek:
Halloween on the high seas pirate:
Happy Haunts Cruise :hmghost:
:maleficen
Post your ideas here and we will add them to the list. Then everyone can vote for their favorite. :eek:

I have never posted a poll before so this is all new to me. :)Please forgive me if it takes me so long!

Hello everyone! My name is Emily and my family has just recently booked our cruise. I have never been on a cruise before and I am very excitied.:woohoo: I am 9 years old and live in Mississippi. :thumbsup2 My two little brothers will also be going on the boat. Jack is 2 and Will in only 7 weeks old right now.:mickeyjum We just spent last christmas at Disney World and can not wait to get back.

My favorite disney movies are Lady and the Tramp and Enchanted, but I really love Hannah Montana. Jasmine is my favorite princess. I also really love pirates and can not wait to see the pirate ship on Castaway Cay.pirate:

I am also bringing my new DS on the trip, and I have only a few games so far. I have the March of the Penguins, Pirates, and Harry Potter. Which games would you suggested that I get before the trip? :confused3

Love, Emily:flower3:

Hi my name is James Whatley I am 10 years old almost 11 and I have 1 sister name Dessia she is or will be 7 whan we set sail and my mom and dad which are boring. Stateroom #: 2111
:furious::car:party::bday::teleport::welcome::jumping3:

Hello everyone! My name is Emily and my family has just recently booked our cruise. I have never been on a cruise before and I am very excitied.:woohoo: I am 9 years old and live in Mississippi. :thumbsup2 My two little brothers will also be going on the boat. Jack is 2 and Will in only 7 weeks old right now.:mickeyjum We just spent last christmas at Disney World and can not wait to get back.

My favorite disney movies are Lady and the Tramp and Enchanted, but I really love Hannah Montana. Jasmine is my favorite princess. I also really love pirates and can not wait to see the pirate ship on Castaway Cay.pirate:

I am also bringing my new DS on the trip, and I have only a few games so far. I have the March of the Penguins, Pirates, and Harry Potter. Which games would you suggested that I get before the trip? :confused3

Love, Emily:flower3:

Hi Emily :):welcome::jumping1::flower1:
My name's Amber.:)I'm glad you booked this cruise.:) My birthday is coming up it is in August and I'm turning ten.:):cake::bday:party: I think you should maybe get Nintendogs or pokemon diamond or pokemon pearl. I have them and they're great!:)

I can't wait to meet you.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter