Calling all fp+ off site users!!!

brooklindaddy

Earning My Ears
What has been your experience (I am not looking for a PRO or CON discussion) in getting your FP+ tickets? When was the best time to get your tickets? Were you able to get FP+ tickets for the entire party, or only for youself? How long is the process once you are in front of the kiosk? Are the FP+ kiosks in the same spot as the old FP kiosks? What would you change about your approach to the FP+ system/park when you go again?
My family (DW, DS-10, DS-8, DD-8mo) is going mid-March (spring break), so I am looking for some off site wisdom...PLEASE SHARE.

On the FP+ kiosk, you can scan all of the tickets and create a Family Group. This will allow you to make selections for everyone at once.

Great! That will allow them to continue in the park while I do the FP+. Thanks! How long was the process to book the rides?

So could someone update me on whether fp+ is available for off site users at all parks yet? If so, has regular fp gone away? Also if so, does it need to be done online or is it possible at the parks (and if possible at the parks has all the former fp stuff already been chosen by that day)? If offsite people can't do this through the website, will they be able to in the future? Seems unfair to those not staying onsite if all the good stuff is already taken and offsite guests can't get fp+ until the day. How is it redeemed? You don't need to have a band, right?

So could someone update me on whether fp+ is available for off site users at all parks yet? If so, has regular fp gone away? Also if so, does it need to be done online or is it possible at the parks (and if possible at the parks has all the former fp stuff already been chosen by that day)? How is it redeemed? You don't need to have a band, right?

See the green link in my signature. It answers all of your questions above.

So can anyone who's stayed offsite and gone recently give a report as to whether there was anything good available on fp+ on the day? (like previous fp attractions)

So can anyone who's stayed offsite and gone recently give a report as to whether there was anything good available on fp+ on the day? (like previous fp attractions)

Most so far have reported good availability of all attractions day-of, if not at convenient times for them.

That's is what I am hoping for...a better understanding of what off site visitors need to do.
Looks like rope droppers (like us) will benefit early in the morning!

You mean FastPass-?

major dislike

Can't wait to be spending much more time in standby lines as we're limited to 1 "e-ticket" ride per day and only in one park. Not to mention the lines at the FP- kiosks if one isn't there at rope drop.

Wow! How awesome of Disney to greatly diminish fun!

Epic Mickey Fail, imo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter