Calismic's PJ Dec 11th 2008! Hair Trial!

Omg I updated my Journal! Well kind of, theres so much information I missed because I've been doing too many things at once these days, BUT at least I have some hair trial pictures to post. My stylist is in a mall so after I was done I went to the food court and a little girl told her mom I was a princess. I was so excited by that! Wedding is SOOOOOO CLOSE!!!!

hairside.JPG

hairback.JPG

Hope you had a wonderful wedding! Looking forward to seeing pics!!!

Your hair trail was fantastic, so I'm sure it looked just as beautiful on the day of your wedding. Congratulations and looking forward to hearing about it soon :bride:

I hope you had a great day! I am jealous of your cake. I just love the winter themed cakes. We were just in Disney 2 days ago and it was gorgeous with all the Xmas decor. I would have gotten married next Dec but then I couldn't have had the Roots. Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter