California Grill..........

chitown_disneylovers

Mouseketeer
with 10 adults and 8 kids ranging in age from 2 - 11 years old?

Do people bring kids to this restaurant? The menu looks fabulous. We are staying at the Polynesian and would like to try dinner here (we have enough character meals planned to last a lifetime :headache:)

Thoughts? :flower3:

We have reservations there for our family of 4, including DD8 and DS4. So ... we're not hesitating to bring our kids there to dine. :confused3

I say go, enjoy, and have a wonderful meal! :)

Yes, people bring kids, and yes, people do go with large groups (including little kids)

You should probably book as early as possible for them to be able to accommodate a group of 18 at the time you want.

It's Disney kids r in all the resturants except V & A . No one under the age of 10 I think there .
Have a Magical Time Love Cali Grill :thumbsup2

with 10 adults and 8 kids ranging in age from 2 - 11 years old?

Do people bring kids to this restaurant? The menu looks fabulous. We are staying at the Polynesian and would like to try dinner here (we have enough character meals planned to last a lifetime :headache:)

Thoughts? :flower3:

I love the California Grill!

Yes kids are allowed, but remember, this is a fine dinning restaurant, not electric umbrella. People come here to celebrate occasions, couples, friends etc come have a nice night out. A dinning room full of loud kids misbehaving can surely ruin an experience for some people. Just saying!

My DD8 and DD6 LOVE Cali Grill, it is one of their favorite restaurants and they are always requesting it before I make my ADRs for our upcoming trips. There are things on the menu that even the pickiest of eaters would eat (my DD8 loves their seared steak and my DD6 loves the mac and cheese). Plus the view from up there is amazing and watching Wishes up there is magical, and you get a whole new perspective on it.

Yes, we brought our kids (at the time ages 8 & 11 years). Can I say politely that well-behaved children are the norm at this restaurant (hope you get my drift)... Have fun. It is our all-time favorite! :thumbsup2

CA Grill is our favorite too! My DD went when she was 3 and twice during our last trip (she had just turned 4). The kids menu is great-- and the Mac n Cheese is too die for yummy! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter