Cabin Door Signs - Character Names PLEASE READ 1ST POST

ohhhhhhh Sandy, Can we also have a set of "Robert" and "Melissa" with the bride and groom Mickey and Minnie when you get to us since we will be on our honeymoon after our Disney wedding? (October 18th 2008 - Disney Magic)

Thank you!!!!

DisneyNamesWelcomeAboard.jpg

These are incredible.
We leave Aug 16th
Would you mind doing the following:

Max- Grumpy
Polly- Dopey

Coral - Pirate Minnie (or Mickey too if they are together)
Bill - Pirate Mickey (or Minnie too if together)
Megan - Chip and Dale
Miranda - Minnie Mouse

Thank you!!
I don't have a Dopey design. I do have the Seven Dwarfs all together though. I tried finding a picture of Dopey that would work, but no luck. What would you like for Polly?

DisneyNamesMaxPolly.jpg

DisneyNamesCoralBill.jpg

DisneyNamesMeganMiranda.jpg

Sandy these are just great.

We are cruising December 7 - the Mousefest cruise.

May I please have the following names:

Shawn - Sorcerer Mickey
Laura- Cinderella
Patty - Tinkerbell
Tim - Captain Mickey
Kathy - Pirate Minnie (or any other Minnie)

Thank you.

Hello,

I have to give you more work but I would really appreciate it if I can get the following.

Fernando
fernando Jr
Sergio
Rosemary
Shirley
The Martinez family

i am not sailing until next september so please no rush
:)

Hi All-

Here is a printing tip for your amazing character names. I went to Micheal's last night and bought printable magnet paper. The company is called ProMag and it has a paoer surface and a magnet back in 81/2 by 11. It ran perfectly through my color printer and now all I need to do is cut out the letters and put them on the door. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hi,

We are sailing on the Aug. 24th Wonder. Can I get the following:

Michael (Pirate Stitch)
Grace (Tinkerbell)
Donna (Cinderella)
Jason (Prince Charming)

Thanks for doing this!:cheer2:

I don't have a Dopey design. I do have the Seven Dwarfs all together though. I tried finding a picture of Dopey that would work, but no luck. What would you like for Polly?

DisneyNamesCoralBill.jpg

No problem. The 7 dwarfs would be perfect! :)

I would like to request the following names. If you are to bombarded to fix them, that is perfectly fine. We are sailing July 31, but will be leaving on the 29th. Thanks so much!

Kaitlyn - Tinkerbell

Cassidy- Cinderella

Thanks
Lisa

Does anyone know where the other thread that had these wonderful names in it went?:confused3 I wanted to look to see if the names I need had already been done by some one but I can no longer find the thread. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

DisneyNamesCoralBill.jpg

Sandy,
Would you mind, creating "KEVIN" with the background of Chip n Dale. Chip is his favorite character.

Also, if you have something that has "I am speed" from Lightning McQueen.... that would be great with "DADDY" If not that is ok, we have one with the group that reads "DADDY"

THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!!
Our 4th cruise will be Sept 1, 2008. WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!

dznynut2

Sandy, Thank you for your work and time. May I please have:
Wendell-pirates like you are doing Dave
Marty - the same
Alicia - princess' like you did Sarah
Thanks
Which pirates design is that, Mickey or Jack Sparrow. I'm sorry, I've done so many names, I don't even remember making a Dave.
Do you want all the princesses together for Alicia?

Sandy

Can you do a sign for my dis name with a dalmatian print....

I found this image: http://www.giftbowtique.com/images/D/DalmatianFlannelFabric.jpg

I like this one better it is Disney - http://disney.go.com/desktopstop/do...ers&character=101&filename=101_wp_05_1024.jpg

You may have a better one.

Thanks-
Thank you for providing the background for me. That will save me a LOT of time.

Does anyone know where the other thread that had these wonderful names in it went?:confused3 I wanted to look to see if the names I need had already been done by some one but I can no longer find the thread. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
All the names I did on the other thread are in the first post of this thread. If someone else was making names, I don't remember seeing them anywhere. Here's the link to the other thread. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1523226&page=118

Sandy,
Would you mind, creating "KEVIN" with the background of Chip n Dale. Chip is his favorite character.

Also, if you have something that has "I am speed" from Lightning McQueen.... that would be great with "DADDY" If not that is ok, we have one with the group that reads "DADDY"

THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!!
Our 4th cruise will be Sept 1, 2008. WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!

dznynut2
I can't change the background color on Chip 'n Dale. Is that peachy-coral OK with Kevin?

I have a plain picture of Lightning McQueen. I've never seen anything with "I am speed" on it, besides words don't work well on these designs. However, if you can provide me with the picture, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for your help Zandy595. At one point some one had a link to a thread that had all sorts of these names in alphabetical order. There were names with High School Musical and Hannah Montana backgrounds. I spent all afternoon looking for it yesterday but cannot find it. Everyone is doing uch an amazing job with all of their designs. I've been able to find all but 2 names of the people in my party. Could you make the following 2 for me:

Bruce (Pirate Mickey & Minnie)
Betty (the Minnie design that you used for Miranda)

Thanks again for all of your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter