lotsofboys

DisneyNamesRyanAaron.jpg

DisneyNamesColinTheParents.jpg

These are incredible.
We leave Aug 16th
Would you mind doing the following:

Max- Grumpy
Polly- Dopey

Coral - Pirate Minnie (or Mickey too if they are together)
Bill - Pirate Mickey (or Minnie too if together)
Megan - Chip and Dale
Miranda - Minnie Mouse

Thank you!!

I would love to have two with Mickey Mouse we are cruising Sept 1st for a double dip!
Thank you so much if you could!

Michael & Donna (sorcerer)
Minnix (sorcerer)

Hi Sandy, Very cool designs, you are very creative. I would like you to make me a few, but no hurry. We are cruising together in Nov. (Travelling Turkeys). Talk to you soon. Teresa
Hey Teresa, thanks. Of course I'll make some names for a fellow Turkey. ;) Just post what you would like and I'll get you on the list. :)

Sandy they are SPECTACULAR!!!

Thank you so very much for your time and talent :hug:

Michelle
You're very welcome. :goodvibes

Thank you, thank you, thank you. They are cool any way, but are sooooo much cooler when you see them in your own names! You don't know how much I appreciate these!

I still can't see the ones for Neil and Iona though. Did they reappear for you?

-Kay
They are in the quote in your above post, for me. Can anyone else see them? Can you see the other ones with Tink and Socerer Mickey?

I can see Iona and Neil.
Thanks Brenda. Kay, maybe you need to refresh the screen. I had to do that after I uploaded them to Photobucket the second time because it was still showing just Kay and Arran.

They are in the quote in your above post, for me. Can anyone else see them? Can you see the other ones with Tink and Socerer Mickey?

Totally weird, they are there now. (I kept checking back but perhaps my browser was using a cached page.)

Thanks!

--Kay

Hi Sandy,
We are cruising August 14th 2008. Could we bother you for some of your awesome graphics.

Russ – Something Mickey nautical.

Laura – Mickey Minnie Aloha theme

Lyndsay (not the usual spelling) – Tinkerbell

Johnny – Fab 5

Thanks,
Russ, Laura, Lyndsay & Johnny.

Russ pirate:
Laura :laundy:
Lyndsay :cheer2:
Johnny :cool2:

I would love to have two with Mickey Mouse we are cruising Sept 1st for a double dip!
Thank you so much if you could!

Michael & Donna (sorcerer)
Minnix (sorcerer)
Are you asking for Michael and Donna together on one line? I did a test run with the names together and it looks very squished and hard to read (in the font size I normally use). I'd have to make the font much shorter in height, so they look better. OK?

lbgraves ~ I'll have to make yours smaller too. It will be the same width as your other two, but not the same height.

First you are AMAZING to do this for all of us. :worship: :worship:

This is really cool and I have lots of great ideas on how to use them. If you can I would like:

Erin - Pooh
Max - Tigger

I cannot thank you enough

I showed this to my kids and they said it would be great for us to be represented as well so can I add two names;

Ruth - Grumpy ( Not my idea but I can have a sense of humor)
Steve - Any captain Mickey sort of thing.

Thanks. I am seeing some of our August 17th cruise mates names so I know you are getting to our date.

Ruth

General Max

Your names are fantastic! Could you do:

Barbara - in Pooh
Dennis - in Tigger

We are going on the August 17, 2008 sailing but leaving home on August 13.

Can't wait to see them!

Barbara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter