• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bypass on Main Street?

But i still doubt this. MK is getting 19-20 million a year. AK is getting just over 10. Rivers of light isnt going get 5+ million to come over too AK.

But if 10,000 people are over at AK watching ROL, they can't be at Wishes.

If they have all four nighttime extravaganza's going at the same time, It can only help spread out the masses. .

I myself will go see Illuminations anytime over Wishes. And when I see wishes, it is from afar (not Jafar).

But if 10,000 people are over at AK watching ROL, they can't be at Wishes.

If they have all four nighttime extravaganza's going at the same time, It can only help spread out the masses. .

I myself will go see Illuminations anytime over Wishes. And when I see wishes, it is from afar (not Jafar).
Yes but attendance keeps increases as it is. In theory it works but in reality I think otherwise.

I've never seen it open. But definitely a good idea, it's impossible to move when there is a parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter