• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

By the way, Who killed

That's possible. It's also a thankless job that is purely volunteer. It takes a great deal of your time to try and keep up with all the threads, organize things, and follow up on pms you get as a mod. It can burn you out.

::yes::::yes::

and you were and still kinda are, a great moderator. :hug:

The Community Board is where you will most likely receive a Tag in the past and most likely still to this day as I see a lot of people with tags who are fairly new to the boards over there.

Have fun searching for that elusive slip of the tongue... ;)

::yes::::yes::

and you were and still kinda are, a great moderator. :hug:

Thanks. :) I still get pms and people think that just because I originally started the current FAQ thread that I can make changes. It's been almost three years since I have been able to access that since it's locked.

AHHH the tag fairy..... I lurked mostly at the beginning and have been on the boards for a long time. No tag here. Maybe I will go to just for fun boards with some scrapbook and FE gift ideas posts then maybe I will get a tag. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter