By the way, Who killed

Except for "Skamps" (from Sleeping Beauty), my tags are from the Tag Fairy way back in the days of the "WAPASADI" game (oops can't even remember the acronym for it correctly, or the name exactly obviously). Maybe 8 years ago?

Except for "Skamps" (from Sleeping Beauty), my tags are from the Tag Fairy way back in the days of the "WAPASADI" game (oops can't even remember the acronym for it correctly, or the name exactly obviously). Maybe 8 years ago?

OMG! That game brings back headaches! :badpc:

Those of us here who are old enough to remember the Tag Fairy have already lost our baby teeth, and therefore too old to believe in such things.
;);):sad:

I believe though. :santa::tink::smickey: :squirrel:<----That's as close as I can get to and Easter Bunny.

Noooooooooo. I believe. I believepixiedust:

Oh! I'm sure no one killed them! No doubt a sleeping spell was cast, or such. Maybe if we all wish together we can break the spell!

Yep! (fun for awhile, but became too time-consuming [and other things]; I bailed out before the end).

As a moderator at the time, I was at the other end of it. Keeping up with reading all those submissions & commenting was crazy.

You can check the main forum list for the current moderators. Many have left recently from what I've seen since their names have been removed from the list.

That's possible. It's also a thankless job that is purely volunteer. It takes a great deal of your time to try and keep up with all the threads, organize things, and follow up on pms you get as a mod. It can burn you out.

That's possible. It's also a thankless job that is purely volunteer. It takes a great deal of your time to try and keep up with all the threads, organize things, and follow up on pms you get as a mod. It can burn you out.
I agree. I was a mod over on the UK boards until last year when I quit. I had a new job, my wife was starting her new business and I was also maintaining 3 websites so modding became impossible. Even then though the tag fairy wasn't around that much and would go for months without commenting on her request thread.

I got my tag from a comment I made on the Just For Fun, Community Boards. My status has not changed since then. I'm still a "Mouseketeer" even though I have over 2,000 posts. :confused3

I think it's due in part, to the Disney Facebook pages. I seem to spend more time on FB now, than I do on the DISboards.:rotfl2:

THIS is the reason. Many of the former Mods were or still are friends of mine...and it's complete burn out. No pay for a thankless job.

There are some Disney Facebook pages, but most of those are Cruise Meets. There are still just as many....no, more, threads on the DIS Boards as there used to be.

I got my tag from a comment I made on the Just For Fun, Community Boards. My status has not changed since then. I'm still a "Mouseketeer" even though I have over 2,000 posts. :confused3

That line you should be able to change yourself under User CP somehow. Its been so long since I made mine Skamps that I can't remember the steps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter