BWV question

On that map it's the peachy area by the number 23 that faces away from the pool area.

This map - courtesy of Granny - shows all the different room categories. The Village Green is the small red line area that connects to the blue boardwalk view rooms.

BWVRoomViews.jpg

Wow! I didn't know that you could have a view of the courtyard area (the red line that continues from the blue-boardwalk view line). What is that view like, and about how many rooms have that view? It seems like you could see the boardwalk from there.

Wow! I didn't know that you could have a view of the courtyard area (the red line that continues from the blue-boardwalk view line). What is that view like, and about how many rooms have that view? It seems like you could see the boardwalk from there.

There are probably 5 or 6 rooms on each floor (2 to 5) with that view. As far as I know, all are studios which are considered garden view with the exception of a 1 bedroom on the corner which is considered boardwalk view.

Scroll up to the top of this page and you'll see pictures from one of the studios posted by DisneyJen. By the room number I'd say it was right next to the 1BR's that are boardwalk view categories.

Scroll up to the top of this page and you'll see pictures from one of the studios posted by DisneyJen. By the room number I'd say it was right next to the 1BR's that are boardwalk view categories.

You are right KAT4DISNEY ... We were the next to last studio room before the turn for the Grand Villa. There was another studio next to us that must have been 5055... then it was the GV.

In January we were in 2051, a 1bedroom BW View. The bedroom had the huge balcony on the corner from which there was an excellent view, and the living room area had a tiny balcony with an obstructed view - there is a roof over the walkway that also covers the balconies of several of these 2nd floor rooms.

Don't tell anyone but this is my favorite room at the Boardwalk other than the GV we stayed in. We were lucky to stay there twice. A couple of pics...

The "Green" view from the living room
IMG_3863.jpg

The oversized balcony
IMG_3866.jpg

Boardwalk at dawn
IMG_4598.jpg

As to the topic's question, it is hit or miss with prefered views. We have had great views and not so great views. One time the view was nothing but a tree in front of us. It did have a cool seed pod that was a perfectly shaped hidden Mickey. Wish I could find that pic.

This is a great thread!
I love my boardwalk views, but honestly, the view 'on the village green' is almost the same and closer to the elevators!

Maybe this thread should be a 'sticky'?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter