• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying Oogie Boogie Tickets - Timing

I refuse to participate in the circus. It never changes.....ever. The system is so screwed up and antiquated.
No more high drama and anxiety over tickets for me. I've done it too many times.
I just tried to log in (2 hours since it opened) and of course it's still busted.
I'll try again in another couple of hours. Waiting for more than a few minutes is literally the definition of insanity for me. It's doing the same thing I've done over and over again and just hoping for a different outcome.

Getting Taste of Disneyland tickets is the last time I did that.
I had friends log in days later and got tickets.

If it's meant to be, it'll happen. Just relying on magical thinking at this point. The other way made me feel like such an idiot.

it sounds like so many people are having issues. I didn't have any I was in and checked out by 12:10 (9:10PDT).

I finally just got a confirmation. I had gotten in and tried to purchase, but got my first error message at 10:10. I tried several more times and kept getting errors. I saw someone here in a similar situation post that they got through, tried again and got the error. On my second try at 11:06 I got a confirmation screen. Email confirmation just came in at 11:17. We'll see about the other 6 pending charges, but I assume they'll just fall off.

Disney really keeps dropping the ball with ticket sales. You would think with their access to resources, money and talent they could find a team that could execute all this properly.

I think they are slowly streaming people through and am hopeful everyone will get what they need today. Everything was still available when I was in (including the early cheaper days and Halloween day).

Good luck!

I must admit seeing "over an hour" with no change for 2.5 hours is making me think it's frozen. I keep wanting to refresh it. Which will drop me to the back of the queue...

I must admit seeing "over an hour" with no change for 2.5 hours is making me think it's frozen. I keep wanting to refresh it. Which will drop me to the back of the queue...
does it drop you to the back of the queue? I thought with the queue-it process you have your id and it stays the same regardless of refreshing or not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter