Buying Oogie Boogie Tickets - Timing

does it drop you to the back of the queue? I thought with the queue-it process you have your id and it stays the same regardless of refreshing or not?

This is correct. The unique ID is tied to the browser. Refreshing doesn't change your place in line. Plenty of experience with Queue It and I've both accidentally closed and refreshed windows/tabs a handful of times which never changed my wait time.

After being charged and credited 7 times on one card and three charges on another 2 cards we finally received confirmation and received a confirmation email.... now I hope the 2 pending charges drop off. If not I will be disputing it. Took us 2 1/2 hours we have tickets!!!!

Fingers crossed that everyone on here gets through and gets tickets for the dates they want!

My confirmation with E-tickets attached as a pdf were just E-mailed to me about 10 or 15 minutes ago. I was able to get my tickets purchased just after 11:30 central- so it took about 2 hours for the confirmation/tickets to come through.

Also, I got my confirmed tickets in minutes. Still have zero tickets from error messages. So an error page is likely not tickets even with a CC hold.

Slowly losing my sanity. Had one queue that got down to 30 minutes then back over an hour, then down to 18 minutes and now stuck back over an hour. Really hoping my date and backup date are still available in like 10 hours when it finally gets to allowing me to purchase

After being charged and credited 7 times on one card and three charges on another 2 cards we finally received confirmation and received a confirmation email.... now I hope the 2 pending charges drop off. If not I will be disputing it. Took us 2 1/2 hours we have tickets!!!!

This gives me hope! My pending transaction is still there and the money has been taken out for over an hour now. Hopefully I'll get a confirmation email soon.

Slowly losing my sanity. Had one queue that got down to 30 minutes then back over an hour, then down to 18 minutes and now stuck back over an hour. Really hoping my date and backup date are still available in like 10 hours when it finally gets to allowing me to purchase
Right there with you. Unbelievable.

I've been in queue since 12:06 (eastern so 9:06am pacific) and I'm still sitting at over an hour wait. Losing hope for our October trip.

Been waiting for 3 hours like a lot of you but I’m just looking at this as part of my training for the Princess Half marathon registration…..

Message last updated: 12:05 PM

We are experiencing higher than normal wait times to purchase tickets for Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party. Please remain in the queue to hold your place to purchase tickets. We appreciate your patience!

I am still “ more than an hour “ since the first moment. What is so sad is they expect us to depend on their technology for boarding groups and such. I am sad and nervous for my upcoming trips.

Been waiting for 3 hours like a lot of you but I’m just looking at this as part of my training for the Princess Half marathon registration…..
Run Disney registration this morning wasn’t bad. There’s not wait now and only the 10K sold out, but you would have gotten in if you were online when registration opened.

What scares me is I didn’t even get that message. I have no idea if I am frozen or still in the queue!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter