• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buy photo pass pics with cruise pics at shutters

txaggie94gigem

<font color="green">Cruisin' with Disney<br><font
Did anyone do this on the ny trips that stopped at wdw? What were the prices? Pros and cons?

I haven't done it BUT I'm doing that cruise itinerary on Friday, and will be in WDW on Tuesday:banana::banana:

I will let you know if that is an option if you don't get an answer before then.

Our WDW PhotoPass pictures were on our Shutters disk. You can view and purchase them at Shutters without the disk as well.

Thanks!!! We are all waiting anxiously to see the navigators too so when you get back if u can post those too we would appreciate it too!

Have a great time on your cruise!

Let me see if I am understanding this. Our cruise stops at WDW. If we have photos taken on a photo pass during the day we are there we can access them on the ship at Shutters? Do we just give them our photo pass card? If you choose to purchase the disc with all of your on board photos are the pictures from WDW included as well?

Let me see if I am understanding this. Our cruise stops at WDW. If we have photos taken on a photo pass during the day we are there we can access them on the ship at Shutters? Do we just give them our photo pass card? If you choose to purchase the disc with all of your on board photos are the pictures from WDW included as well?

Yes. My unspderstanding is that they will give you a photo pass that will then be linked to your shutters account. This is only done on cruises that make a one day stop at port canaveral, and you go to wdw.

Thanks for that info!! Wondering how the photopass thing will work if I have purchased photopass+? I'm thinking they won't be attached to my account.

And I will post my navigators when I return home:thumbsup2

Have you already purchased that??? If so, I would honestly look into cancelling it. From what I have found online that is half the cost of the most expensive package on the ships that includes all printed pictures and every picture on a CD. Since those Photopass pictures would be included on your Shutters CD, not sure why you would want them in a seperate package. With one day you won't have much time for character dining for those pictures that you can't take yourself. Just wondering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter