Buy photo pass pics with cruise pics at shutters

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by txaggie94gigem, Jan 12, 2013.

1. txaggie94gigem

txaggie94gigem <font color="green">Cruisin' with Disney<br><font

Did anyone do this on the ny trips that stopped at wdw? What were the prices? Pros and cons?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. txaggie94gigem

4. MedicGoofy

MedicGoofy DIS Veteran

I haven't done it BUT I'm doing that cruise itinerary on Friday, and will be in WDW on Tuesday:banana::banana:

I will let you know if that is an option if you don't get an answer before then.

5. suffieldhockeymom

suffieldhockeymom DIS Veteran

Our WDW PhotoPass pictures were on our Shutters disk. You can view and purchase them at Shutters without the disk as well.

6. txaggie94gigem

Thanks!!! We are all waiting anxiously to see the navigators too so when you get back if u can post those too we would appreciate it too!

Have a great time on your cruise!

7. WeAreKopin

WeAreKopin Earning My Ears

Let me see if I am understanding this. Our cruise stops at WDW. If we have photos taken on a photo pass during the day we are there we can access them on the ship at Shutters? Do we just give them our photo pass card? If you choose to purchase the disc with all of your on board photos are the pictures from WDW included as well?

8. su_A_ve

su_A_ve DIS Veteran

Yes. My unspderstanding is that they will give you a photo pass that will then be linked to your shutters account. This is only done on cruises that make a one day stop at port canaveral, and you go to wdw.

9. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

10. MedicGoofy

MedicGoofy DIS Veteran

Thanks for that info!! Wondering how the photopass thing will work if I have purchased photopass+? I'm thinking they won't be attached to my account.

And I will post my navigators when I return home:thumbsup2

11. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

Have you already purchased that??? If so, I would honestly look into cancelling it. From what I have found online that is half the cost of the most expensive package on the ships that includes all printed pictures and every picture on a CD. Since those Photopass pictures would be included on your Shutters CD, not sure why you would want them in a seperate package. With one day you won't have much time for character dining for those pictures that you can't take yourself. Just wondering.