• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Busted for Pool Hopping???

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to AKL in September for a week. My nephews are coming down for one day/night from college for my oldest son's birthday. We are doing MNSSHP together as well as dinner. They are staying at one of the values, Music I think, and I am sure at one point the 4 boys are going to want to swim. Any ideas on this situation?

If I were you, I would ask at the resort. Officially, no they are not supposed to swim too, but often if the pool crowd levels are low they will grant you permission. (And it's THEIR word that counts.;) ) Now if you are asking the "Unofficial Pool Hopper Stoppers" here, you should prepare yourself for a good flaming. :rotfl:

I think this thread has run its course. It isn't a debate. Disney has rules that state who is allowed to use the pools. If a lifeguard or a CM says it is ok to swim there then fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter