Bums

do you feel sorry for bums?

• yeah

• no! lazy bums

• I have no idea

Results are only viewable after voting.
::yes:: I feel bad for them but sometimes when they beg, you can't help but think, why not get a job or go into a shelter? :confused3

Well. sometimes they can't.Sometimes the shelters are all full, especially during winter.One man had to go into the hot springs just to stay warm.So, sometimes they can't just stay at a shelter.But I suppose they could get a job, but it probably wouldn't be that easy,since they are homeless.IMO:confused3

I knida do. especially those ones that are war veterans that have lost everything.

The word 'hobo' makes me think
of a train. For some reason there
is a train in my state called the
'Hobo Railroad.' I dont know why.

But anyway I feel bad for bums
as in the poor people on the
street. I don't feel bad for bums
as in my booty.

homeless people used to illegally hop onto freight trains in searc of work.
i'm not sure when that started, but i would guess around the great depression.
so the name probably has some relation to that.

oh, and hobo just stands for "homeless bum"
so both bum and hobo work :]

and yeah, jenny from the block has booty royalty, too.

I thought you meant on the street, too. :p

Um, I'm not sure. I mean, it's their job to be sat on, isn't it?

I used to really feel sorry for them until I got really burned by one. I was on a retreat with my school band in Philadelphia over the New Years Holiday as we were performing around there. There was this guy who came up to me. He was pretty clean cut younger guy . Looked like he was college age, I was 13 at the time. He asked me if I had some money to help him get across town so he could pick up his art portfolio that he said had gotten stolen the day before. He said he would be back the next day with my money and also some extra for my trouble. The guy had a business card and everything with a phone number I could reach him and all. Well the next day rolled around and he didn't show up. I called the number and wouldn't you know it the person who answered had no idea who the person I was looking for was. I was scammed. I had a few more days in Philly and no money to spend on souveniers or anything. My band director helped me out though by lending me some money after I told him what had happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter